Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Its supposedly the most anticipated announcement in the park's history, and now with the silver comb with the strands of hairs, it may be safe to say that the ride name is Indeed Banshee. I am standing firm on the support color (blue) wouldn't it be kind of cool if the track was a silver color like Afterburn @ Carowinds? Just a thought.

As long as Flight Deck doesn't get blue supports in the near future.

I'd love for it to be painted black track again. (I think it was that color once.)

• Like 1

Its supposedly the most anticipated announcement in the park's history, and now with the silver comb with the strands of hairs, it may be safe to say that the ride name is Indeed Banshee. I am standing firm on the support color (blue) wouldn't it be kind of cool if the track was a silver color like Afterburn @ Carowinds? Just a thought.

I'd love for it to be painted black track again. (I think it was that color once.)

Flight Deck was never black. It was red and then went to the current gray. It's appeared black on previous park maps for some reason, but its never been black.

• Like 2

How I think the announcement should go....

You're sitting there watching the fireworks and you fully know that after the fireworks are done is the big announcement. So the fireworks end and you sit there waiting. A few minutes pass and you look to your friends and say "Man, the announce AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" you hear a scream coming from behind the wall. Everything goes silent....a bit passes and you hear another ghostly scream from behind the fence followed by Don running to the stage he looks frightened. Gregg comes out and asks Don what is wrong. Don *while panting* says he saw it. Greg asks "Saw what Don what did you see?!"..Don seems to blow off the question and says "It must have been at least *insert ride height here* tall. Greg says "What?! Surly we would've seen something that tall!" Don: "No it was there only for a second it must have ran at least *insert ride speed here* fast." Greg "DON what did you see!!!!!!" Don: "THE Banshee!"

• Like 16

Flight Deck was never black. It was red and then went to the current gray. It's appeared black on previous park maps for some reason, but its never been black.

That what I based it off of.. I was too young to have remembered first hand without the map.

That explains why I was always unable to find a black Flight Deck photo...

ahem... I'd love for it to be painted black track with grey, like was on the map once.