Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

The only inverted coaster with interlocking loops

Now that would be very cool!

I hope they do a nice job with the area surrounding the new ride. I think it'd be cool if the ride dipped low by water like Iron Dragon at Cedar Point.

• Like 2

Still think it will be the longest Giga coaster in the longestInverts are a thing of the past! Ride Warriors..Not just a coaster rider, but a way of life!

If it was a the longest giga coaster, it would be the world's longest roller coaster. Steel Dragon 200 is currently the lonhest

• Like 1

Still think it will be the longest Giga coaster in the longestInverts are a thing of the past! Ride Warriors..Not just a coaster rider, but a way of life!

If it was a the longest giga coaster, it would be the world's longest roller coaster. Steel Dragon 200 is currently the lonhest
Which they stole from Cedar Point a month after Mille opened..

Ride Warriors..Not just a coaster rider, but a way of life!

• Like 1

I mean think of the Marketing 2 of the longest coasters in one park Wood and Steel..Huge Marketing Opportunity, hope they don't miss the boat on this one!

That would be awesome! I heard that it will be the worlds longest chain lift system on a coaster. B&M coasters always have a chain lift.

Various versions of the Banshee have been described, from a woman with long, red hair and very pale skin to an older woman with stringy, gray hair, rotten teeth and fiery red eyes. She is often depicted with a comb in her hair and this has led to an Irish superstition that finding a comb on the ground is considered bad luck.

Quoted from :

http://www.drakensang.com/Banshees

Another factor that likely contributed to the superstitious legend is the cry of the barn owl. In ancient battles, owls would screech and take flight if they noticed an army approaching, which would forewarn the defending army.

• Like 1

What do you think the triangle shaped footer behind slingshot will be?

It most likely for an incline turn around! Posted Image

Is a cobra roll what's on FOF after the launch or is that a cobra flip? I think that the footer will be for a cobra roll/flip/whatever is on Flight of Fear thingey. Posted Image

I would still love some amazing lights, and fog. They seem to be going with this spooky, night theme. I understand fog fluid is expensive, but I adore riding coasters through fog.

They could use dry ice and hot water!!!!!

(Jk) :)

What do you think the triangle shaped footer behind slingshot will be?

It most likely for an incline turn around! Posted Image

Is a cobra roll what's on FOF after the launch or is that a cobra flip? I think that the footer will be for a cobra roll/flip/whatever is on Flight of Fear thingey. Posted Image

Then why would you ask a question if you already know it all?