Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

What do you think the triangle shaped footer behind slingshot will be?

It most likely for an incline turn around! Posted Image

Ride Warriors..Not just a coaster rider, but a way of life!

Is a cobra roll what's on FOF after the launch or is that a cobra flip? I think that the footer will be for a cobra roll/flip/whatever is on Flight of Fear thingey. Posted Image
Then why would you ask a question if you already know it all?

Ride Warriors..Not just a coaster rider, but a way of life!

I just couldn't remember if it was flip or roll.

It's also entirely possible that they the construction crew is scheduled to go vertical between now and the 8th, and Don scheduled the announcement based on the construction schedule. Anything is possible at this point.

That's a very good point! I guess we will see what the next 8 days bring us!

Wouldn't we be seeing Clifford or any of his pals?

• Like 3

Why are people saying Inverted Coasters are a thing of the past?

That's like saying because no Wild Mouse Coasters have been installed in a while, they are a thing of the past.

No Wild Mouse Coasters have been installed in a while? You might want to talk to the people at Knott's about that.

• Like 7

I just don't think that light blue fits well with a ride called Banshee. I think like purple and green or at least darker colors would make more sense. But to be completely honest I really don't think the color will stop anyone from riding

Yes! They can go with an Irish/Moors color scheme.

• Like 1

I have a theory. I really don't think it will be called the Banshee. There are 3 categories of names at ki. Names that describe the ride, things in flight , and animals. In 07' they made Firehawk. (In flight) in 09' they made Diamondback. (Animal) so the new ride should be named something that describes the ride! Besides who thinks an old woman with a comb is creepy anyway??

I have a theory. I really don't think it will be called the Banshee. There are 3 categories of names at ki. Names that describe the ride, things in flight , and animals. In 07' they made Firehawk. (In flight) in 09' they made Diamondback. (Animal) so the new ride should be named something that describes the ride! Besides who thinks an old woman with a comb is creepy anyway??

Banshee.jpg

Maybe its just me... A woman who comes to visit you and wails before you die? Guess im just a chicken.

• Like 3

You don't think having this flying straight at you at night will scare the crap out of you?

1213990419_banshee.jpg

• Like 3

The triangle footer doesn't mean anything. There is one on Behemoth where two pieces of track come close to each other and they use the same footer to brace both pieces. No special element. The ones on KI 2014 are probably just where the turnaround at the top of the lift hill is. Its easier to pour a single footer for 3 supports instead of three separate.

• Like 3