Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

If it is a invert it will have loop, zero g, cobra roll, immelman, zero g, corkscrew, corkscrew. 8 inversion record.

um where is the 8th?

Cobra roll is 2

I see the immelman now....

I still love my Montu it is my number 1 inverted! Makes my knees weak.

My number 1 steel is Kumba! Kumba makes me tingle all over.

• Like 1

One of the inversions I listed earlier was a dive loop. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe any invert has a dive loop. Why is that? I think they'd be fun on an invert, so that's why I chose that inversions as one of the 8. If Project 2014 turns out to be an invert, I hope it has a dive loop. That would make it unique from all the other inverts out there. Not that the general public would care but us enthusiast would!

One of the inversions I listed earlier was a dive loop. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe any invert has a dive loop. Why is that? I think they'd be fun on an invert, so that's why I chose that inversions as one of the 8. If Project 2014 turns out to be an invert, I hope it has a dive loop. That would make it unique from all the other inverts out there. Not that the general public would care but us enthusiast would!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is a dive loop essentially equivalent to half of Vortex's batwing, or am I thinking of a different element?

Oziris first inversion is a dive loop.

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is a dive loop essentially equivalent to half of Vortex's batwing, or am I thinking of a different element?

Yes, you are correct. The first inversion of the batwing is basically what a dive loop is.

in 8 days i am going to laugh when its not an invert! cant wait

In 8 days we'll be handing you a box of tissues as your laughter turns to tears.

In 8 days we'll be handing you a box of tissues as your laughter turns to tears.

you sure have too much confidence in an invert. Could be the other way around.

• Like 1

With Dimaonback when they released the date did they say attraction or coaster ???

I don't remember and I can't seem to find anything on the announcement of the announcement. Sorry. Maybe someone else here can help you more.

Thanks Dvo. I was being a little lazy there tonight. I'm surprised they would announce the ride at 10:00pm when usually at that time they're trying to get people out of the park at that time. Oh well. I will be there with my camera ready! OH YEAH! ;)

Yes, but it also could be a Wingrider wild mouse coaster designed by the Queen and built by Kroger.

But there's no evidence pointing towards that, much like there's no evidence pointing to one of your beloved Intamin coasters.

• Like 3

Let me ask you this: What evidence do you see of it being a giga?

• Like 1