BoddaH1994

This is the thread that never ends,

For the rumored coaster trends..

Some people, started decoding it not knowing what it was,

and they continue quoting it, forever just because:

This is the thread that never ends,

Yes it goes on and on my friends..

• Like 8

I've noticed with other things I've been involved with that when people speak up, the news seems to give it more attention. I'm from Chicago though, so I'm not really sure how things work out here. I'm not talking politics. I meant like less well known sports teams, and charity drives. Is there a news writer that's a Kings Island nut? There's gotta be one. I think that's the best route.

• Like 1

If Fox19 was to broadcast it live on their news broadcast at 10PM, they can scoop that other TV news team that has as their motto, "...where news comes first!"

I have always seen Fox19 broadcast live events at the park during their morning show and it seems they would want to consider this event as being news worthy for a live feed on their newscast.

• Like 1

Also, before it was mentioned that a write up about a Banshee stated that the only way to defeat her is to break the comb, where in the write up was that? I could not find that.

I was the one who mentioned this initially. I was actually unable to find this part of the legend anywhere remotely citable on the internet. This was mentioned because it is part of a story my great grandmother told me about silver combs and "death bringers".

I agree that no station will report this announcement as a live news event, but they will just record this and report on it later on during their news broadcast. I would expect more detail in newspapers like the Columbus Enquirer, Cincinnati edition.

For those of you who were wondering, the announcement will NOT be streamed live and you must be in Action Zone to see the announcement.

And where is your source for this? Isn't it usually independent sites that will stream it? And if not that, people will likely be live blogging it. Also, all the renderings, info, and any videos released will be online within minutes. Lastly, I'm sure people will record the announcement and later post it on YouTube. So, if it's hard for you to get to the park, there's no reason to worry.

Kings Island tweeted there were no plans to broadcast it live.

Ah, thanks for the confirmation. However, my point still remains for all who may have a hard time getting there. You will very likely be able to find out all the details just minutes after everyone there.

People asked if there'd be a live feed. I answered. My bad for forgetting a link to the tweet; I forgot everything has to be cited, no matter how small... Yes, any and all info will be on here within 60 seconds of Mr. Helbig speaking. But that isn't a "live stream"

F1 > Nascar

Just sayin

Indycar>F1>Nascar.

Nascar has the most talented drivers and okay racing

F1 has the coolest cars but boring racing.

Indycar has okay drivers and the best racing

I like them all, it's all good stuff. Could you imagine how fun it would be to drive anyone of the three? It would make TTD look like a picnic

Just popped over to the park to see if there was anything to see. looks like they have an area in Action Zone, by the owl, that is sectioned off and currently has two stone formations, 1 is a rough pyramid shape the other is square-ish. Looking inside construction reveals what appears to be the mounting of an upright support to the foundation. The picture dosent show the color of the mount very well but from where i was, it looked to be like a dark slate color. Her is a link to my photo stream on Flickr to see the pictures i took.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94706696@N04/ - check out the originals for full resolution

The first Picture is the service entrance from the parking lot, it looks like they JUST took down some rather large trees, perhaps to make room for something big to enter?

• Like 9

I agree that no station will report this announcement as a live news event, but they will just record this and report on it later on during their news broadcast. I would expect more detail in newspapers like the Columbus Enquirer, Cincinnati edition.

Why would the state of Georgia write about it ? Jr... who copies JCGOBLE3 and reads the Columbus Dispatch daily.

• Like 1