Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Who cares about the spelling, geez.

That is literally like the biggest red flag as to why this is fake...sorry but I think a major amuesment park can afford spell check.

Hey do you realize they don't design it and make the blueprints. First of all they are designed at the b&m headquarters in Switzerland(I think that is the country) they don't speak or write English well so it would be an easy mistake for them.

• Like 1

That is literally like the biggest red flag as to why this is fake...sorry but I think a major amuesment park can afford spell check.

im unsure if that's the case they did have a misspelling on the teaser signs against the fence
  • Like 1

Lol, it's not fake

So this guy saying that there were builders at the top of the Eiffel Tower discussing what the ride would be and saying he apparently had permission to leak the blueprints is all legit? Okay. Cool.

• Like 1

Lol, it's not fake

So this guy saying that there were builders at the top of the Eiffel Tower discussing what the ride would be and saying he apparently had permission to leak the blueprints is all legit? Okay. Cool.

That is his problem, we just looked on the internet to find it.

Reasons why it is fake: how would you get ahold of them, vicinity is misspelled, he changed his story like 20 times

Reasons why it is real: if he faked it himself it would of taken weeks,Numbers match on supports, why would he have faked it for like only 100-200 views

HE changed his story cause he could not make out the blue prints IMO.

That could be true but like I said I highly doubt that Kings Island misspells things on their blueprints.

Engineers made the prints, not Kings Island. And trust me, engineers can misspell. I'm speaking from first hand experience...

• Like 6

^They look legit to me

My reasoning behind the fact that this guy is a fraud is that first he claimed this was for sure a dive coaster, then he said giga, now I believe hes saying Invert. He has supposedly had these blueprints all along...wouldnt he know for sure what the ride is?? also he said that ki's twitter posted that the ride would be announced on Christmas...sorry hes a fake. I've been reading his comments on his videos since the beginning. He always changes his story.

EDIT: spelling

His name wouldn't happen to be Lance would it?

• Like 6

Reasons why it is fake: how would you get ahold of them, vicinity is misspelled, he changed his story like 20 times

Reasons why it is real: if he faked it himself it would of taken weeks,Numbers match on supports, why would he have faked it for like only 100-200 views

HE changed his story cause he could not make out the blue prints IMO.
That could be true but like I said I highly doubt that Kings Island misspells things on their blueprints.
Engineers made the prints, not Kings Island. And trust me, engineers can misspell. I'm speaking from first hand experience...

Okay...it still just seems way fishy to me...but IF it's real hats off to him.

^They look legit to me

EDIT: Looks like a right hand swooping drop into a diveloop or immelman, followed by a vertical loop around the lift. Then comes a zero-g, some weird element, another vertical loop, a helix and thats it.

What happened to those who know do not share, and those who claim to know, do not???
  • Like 3

Chicken Head is the man!

Lol. So due to my knowledge. I'm looking at this order of elements:

Right hand drop

Dive loop

Vertical loop #1

Zero-g roll

Some funky Dive loop/Immelman combo (2 inversions)

Vertical loop #2

Maybe a corkscrew and another zero-g? That part is hard to tell.

So maybe 8 inversions?

• Like 1

GUYS! Now that the cat is out of the bag you MUST USE the spoiler tag if you are posting about the blueprint! A lot of us (including me) don't want to know anything until it is announced!

Please Put the spoiler tags around the text that may be deemed too much information so that the rest of us who don't want to read this information can continue reading the topic. This includes photos! To do this select the SpecialBBCode option when replying int he topic, then select spoiler. It will direct you though the rest.

Here is an example...

SPOILER

Please be considerate. Thanks

• Like 7

Chicken Head is the man!

Right hand drop

Dive loop

Vertical loop #1

Zero-g roll

Vertical loop #2

So maybe 8 inversions?

That weird dive loop thingy is a new type of batwing instead of entering and exiting on the same side it is nowdifferent

The plans are definitely legitimate. They are foundation/structural drawings drawn up by Scheafer Inc. (http://schaefer-inc.com/project/cedar-fairs-kings-island-carowinds-cincinnati-ohio/)

Judging by the "office copy" post-it note, he either pulled the documents at the local public records office, works at/knows someone who works at Scheafer, or works at/knows someone who works at R.E. Middleton.

if these prints are not fake, here is what i have decoded. it will dive right then into the immelmann, it will proceed into the loop through the lift hill. After that, it will go into the barrel roll then drop into the valley for another immelmann like inversion or two. after that it will hit another loop and the rest is too hard to tell. that is 6 right there.

• Like 1

Chicken Head is the man!

Right hand drop

Dive loop

Vertical loop #1

Zero-g roll

Vertical loop #2

So maybe 8 inversions?

I agree.