Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

The numbers match the invert #'s on the blue track at CSF. IT is right, he could not interpret it. Just because he has changed his story does not mean its crap. the #'s match up.

No actually they do not match.

Who cares about the spelling, geez.

Business people care.

That is literally like the biggest red flag as to why this is fake...sorry but I think a major amuesment park can afford spell check.

Lol, it's not fake

How do you know it is not a fake? What are your sources?

It has the invert label #. No more guessing.

The invert number on the blueprints are wrong. The number on the shipping tags is IC2-J10 NOT IC2-J01

• Like 3

The plans are definitely legitimate. They are foundation/structural drawings drawn up by Scheafer Inc. (http://schaefer-inc.com/project/cedar-fairs-kings-island-carowinds-cincinnati-ohio/)

Judging by the "office copy" post-it note, he either pulled the documents at the local public records office, works at/knows someone who works at Scheafer, or works at/knows someone who works at R.E. Middleton.

Local public records office makes sense

The numbers match the invert #'s on the blue track at CSF. IT is right, he could not interpret it. Just because he has changed his story does not mean its crap. the #'s match up.

Business people care.

That is literally like the biggest red flag as to why this is fake...sorry but I think a major amuesment park can afford spell check.

Lol, it's not fake

The invert number on the blueprints are wrong. The number on the shipping tags is IC2-J10 NOT IC2-J01

THANK YOU! (:

• Like 4

Business people care.

Lol, it's not fake

Okay, Dr. Doubtful. My "sources" are that I know roller coasters, and this is perfectly drawn B&M design. YOU CANNOT REPLICATE THIS! It would take months and months to try and come up with such a hyper-realistic design like this. IT IS 100% REAL!

• Like 1

I'm guessing Wing Coaster. Inverts tend to be rather compact, wing coasters have longer elements.

oh and the plans look legit to me. This is an engineering plot for Foundation placement, not the actual coaster blueprints

It's not a wing coaster. Cedar Fair's CEO has stated in an interview that there are NO WING COASTERS ON THE MENU. I can name a few inverted coasters that aren't compact: Montu, Alpengiest, Raptor, Katun, Phaethon, and Nemisis.

Posting information that is not public record and could be damaging to the reputation, business and/or day to day operation of Kings Island or its affiliates is a violation of the terms of service. Any information posted claiming to be from an inside source or claiming to be confirmed, when not being released from Kings Island or Cedar Fair, must be posted along with the name of the source. Failure to do so is a violation of an individual user's terms of service.

You Agreed to this YoungStud and so did I and everyone else here

why not don't read the decoding thread??

Because what we were talking about was pure speculation (which I am ok reading). Now that this has happened it no longer is speculation.

Really think about others buddy, not yourself.

• Like 8

Posting information that is not public record and could be damaging to the reputation, business and/or day to day operation of Kings Island or its affiliates is a violation of the terms of service. Any information posted claiming to be from an inside source or claiming to be confirmed, when not being released from Kings Island or Cedar Fair, must be posted along with the name of the source. Failure to do so is a violation of an individual user's terms of service.

Because what we were talking about was pure speculation (which I am ok reading). Now that this has happened it no longer is speculation.

Bro, everyone is going to talk about it. It is like $100 bills falling down and you telling no one to pick them up...

The first part to your question someone else posted it, we are all speculating it.

• Like 2

Bro, everyone is going to talk about it. It is like $100 bills falling down and you telling no one to pick them up...

In my eyes no one knows if this is real so its still speculation... (actually someone knows just no one here)

• Like 2

Gonna throw in my .02 and say these are real. These are ridiculously detailed, even containing the fine print "These documents...and copyrights and trade secrets [shown?] are the confidential and proprietor [proprietary, private?] property of Cedar Fair LP...." Even got Jeff Grenke's (spelling?) name right.

Oh, and while in most cases it is written "vacinity", there's at least once where it was "vicinity"

why go through the trouble bro. Ki has more important stuff to do than trick enthusiasts.

News papers have speculated before (ala Gatekeeper) as a result of a "marketing leak" which would then spread the word to almost everyone who read/watches the news.