Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Because I'm sure a major amuesment park like Kings Island can't even spell correctly on their blueprints...last I checked it was spelled vicinity not vacinity...just sayin...

902780_10151474743006723_964546289_o.jpg

They made a typo/grammatical error on their original teaser posters. (See the sticker changing the entire last line on the poster?) Why couldn't they misspell "vicinity"?

Not saying that the blueprints are real but just saying typos can happen.

• Like 2

Been a member for a while and I like to just sit back and watch the crazy talk happen. Did anyone else notice that the press release cards with the comb had a "date" sticker covering up a different date? I wonder what the original date was? Why was it changed?

Also, before it was mentioned that a write up about a Banshee stated that the only way to defeat her is to break the comb, where in the write up was that? I could not find that.

No date sticker was placed on the tag. No dates were changed.

I thought it was a possible nod to how KI used stickers to cover up the spelling error on the warning signs placed on the wooden fences.

:lol:

edit: the sign I'm reffering can be seen in the post above mine; helpfull coincidence.

Guys if you look at the scale ratio this should be about 5000 to 6000 ft long

How can you tell just from video?

If you look at the board it was on and then do some rough geometry calculations you find the length of track drawn the cobvert by ysing the scale

Gonna go out on a limb here...

8 inversions. Possibly 9. Seems far fetched and unlikely but that's what it looked like to me...

As far as hoping CF wouldn't have a leak this time, I agree with that butttt these REALLY look to be hanging up in an office/trailer and (at first) sitting on a desk, like someone snuck in/recorded something they shouldn't.

• Like 1

Those are legit...looks like a fun ride. I'm gonna bet that the lift hill is 200+ feet, with a nearly as high loop with the lift hill going thru it.

Can't wait!

That said, with the shenanigans that happened here a little while back, I'm not real comfortable having that linked on this site...I can only hope that it wasn't one of us who got into the trailer.

Guys if you look at the scale ratio this should be about 5000 to 6000 ft long

How can you tell just from video?

If you look at the board it was on and then do some rough geometry calculations you find the length of track drawn the cobvert by ysing the scale

if it beats the record of 4100 i'll be happy.

Those are legit...looks like a fun ride. I'm gonna bet that the lift hill is 200+ feet, with a nearly as high loop with the lift hill going thru it.

Can't wait!

alpengiest has a 170' drop into a imelman into a 106' loop.

This one appears to be the same so the loop may be around 110' or so if its a little larger.

plus there will not be many more inverts being built.

Do you mean in general, or right now?

Designers build what the parks want.

If a park calls B&M up and says, "We want this, this, and this, in an inverted coaster and only have X amount of room, can you do it?"

B&M's response would likely be, "Our Batman model fits that description."

If a park calls B&M and asks for a stand up, they will build it.