Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Based on the layout shown in the blueprints, I compared the length of 2014's lift hill to Son of Beast's lift hill (the footings are still shown in the blueprints.) Son of Beast's lift hill was just a tad bit longer than 2014's, but that doesn't mean 2014 won't be as tall as SOB. Based on recent B&M coasters, the lift can be between 40-45º where as SOB's lift hill was nowhere near that steep (I would guess 30º.) My best guess is that it will be the tallest invert at around 200-220'. Pure speculation though.

The other thing is the did change Diamondbacks slogan! From fastest and tallest thing to hit Kings Island. To full of Venom and ready to strike! So i am guessing that It will be taller than diamonback

I don't think there's enough room to have a lift hill taller than 230', I'm guessing it'll no higher than 218' (as someone said earlier, a homage to SoB).

I think it's safe to say this thing does look huge. Judging by the prints, the lift hill goes all the way out over to the old king cobra footings and turns and drops. It seems they are utilizing every foot of the lift area to gain as much height possible. It is possible that this ride will break every inverted record! I doubt it though.

Any intanim fan should be pleased they didn't add a giga coaster, it was clear Kings Island was going to choose b&m for their next coaster (they were looking for reliability) did you really want a copycat leviathain called millenium forceless??? Now that Kings Island has gone b&m back to back its only a matter of time before the park adds its first intanim coaster. Hopefully by then intanim can get their reliability issues behind them.

• Like 2

I doubt Kings Island even cares we know at this point. We're just some fansite. I know word of mouth is a very powerful thing, but at least 98.5% of visitors to Kings Island at least once a year are clueless. Heck I'd even say 30% of which still think SOB is still standing :lol:

well after reading everything here and watching the video some more, maybe they are real. I do not know for sure just like no one here knows for sure. but I am willing to accept that possibility. I'll at least be slightly suspicious until the annoucement and we know for sure. but heck if they are real I cannot wait to ride this ride! :)

• Like 2