Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Has anyone looked at the Steven Schaefer Associates inc. stamp at 7:00 in the video??

And I agree with Shaggy, shame the project couldn't have been concealed for just one more week. (if it has actually been leaked)

And those fences around the new bricks outside the construction zone look like Vortex's haha

Leaked? Everything posted on this forum is public record.

Poor word choice; I think I fixed it.

And I agree with Shaggy, shame the project couldn't have been concealed for just one more week. (if it has actually been leaked)

Leaked? Everything posted on this forum is public record.

Building plans are protected by copyright, even though they are public records. Perhaps Warren County needs to do a better job keeping smartphones away from high profile project plans.

I get 4g LTE. I am not worried about getting a signal.

With so many people posting to YouTube, Twitter, and other sites all at once - even LTE is bound to be slow.

(Not trying to discourage you, just be prepared for the stream to cut out!)

By the way, if Ustream gives you any issues, you can always push to my icecast server and post that link.

Yeah, well aware of that. I'll still give it a try though, and if it doesn't work, so be it.

As stated above - for those of you in the Cincinnati Market, WLWT Ch 5 was out at the park today and they are going to do a story on the new attraction on their 11:00 news broadcast.

Hope they don't screw things up for the announcement...as if most of the information hasn't already been "decoded". Hard to keep something a secret these days...

• Like 1

As stated above - for those of you in the Cincinnati Market, WLWT Ch 5 was out at the park today and they are going to do a story on the new attraction on their 11:00 news broadcast.

Hope they don't screw things up for the announcement...as if most of the information hasn't already been "decoded". Hard to keep something a secret these days...

The blueprints we're seeing - assuming they're legit - tell us very little. It's a vague snapshot. There is still plenty more to decode.

• Like 9

I really hope this video is a fake, REALLY REALLY HOPE, but sadly i think this is real, a lot smaller than expected.

It actually ain't that small because the chart said every inch of track = one hundred ft. There was easily over 50 inches of track drawn

If those are B&M's blueprints, wouldn't the measurements be in metrics since they're in Switzerland? Also, how could someone possibly have access to the real ride blueprints. This has to be fake.

I really hope this video is a fake, REALLY REALLY HOPE, but sadly i think this is real, a lot smaller than expected.

It actually ain't that small because the chart said every inch of track = one hundred ft. There was easily over 50 inches of track drawn

If those are B&M's blueprints, wouldn't the measurements be in metrics since they're in Switzerland? Also, how could someone possibly have access to the real ride blueprints. This has to be fake.

Blue prints are public and these were drawn up in Cincinnati

For those of you who were wondering, the announcement will NOT be streamed live and you must be in Action Zone to see the announcement.

And where is your source for this? Isn't it usually independent sites that will stream it? And if not that, people will likely be live blogging it. Also, all the renderings, info, and any videos released will be online within minutes. Lastly, I'm sure people will record the announcement and later post it on YouTube. So, if it's hard for you to get to the park, there's no reason to worry.

Kings Island tweeted there were no plans to broadcast it live.

What day did they tweet that? I cant find it

For those of you who were wondering, the announcement will NOT be streamed live and you must be in Action Zone to see the announcement.

And where is your source for this? Isn't it usually independent sites that will stream it? And if not that, people will likely be live blogging it. Also, all the renderings, info, and any videos released will be online within minutes. Lastly, I'm sure people will record the announcement and later post it on YouTube. So, if it's hard for you to get to the park, there's no reason to worry.

Kings Island tweeted there were no plans to broadcast it live.

What day did they tweet that? I cant find it

15 hrs