Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

It will e the fourth by the news

I'm sure they got their decoding information from Screamscape....the source of accurate decoding information for everything coaster.

They should have spent 10 hrs just reading this thread!!
  • Like 2

I think the "leak", and this news report is great for the announcement. Yeah they try keeping it secret, but adding hype a week before they make things official is great for the announcement. It's much better than the people that aren't enthusiasts becoming bored that there's no news for a week. Kings Island has done a great job! Even if the Website is leaked, I don't see that as a bad thing. It's extra hype, and adds to the thrill. Makes people feel special.

Ok I'm rambling, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight ya'll

• Like 2

It will e the fourth by the news

I'm sure they got their decoding information from Screamscape....the source of accurate decoding information for everything coaster.

They should have spent 10 hrs just reading this thread!!
Well, if they average about 8 seconds per post, that would've taken them nearly a day at 22 hours!
  • Like 1

Also the blue prints in the video don't appear to have a midcourse break run....do you think this might mean 2 train operation?

The train shead looks like a three train shead to me..

dual station....
with the layout they are using there is no room for a second station b&m typically go into brake run ( beside storage shed) into transfer track then to station.

I think the "leak", and this news report is great for the announcement. Yeah they try keeping it secret, but adding hype a week before they make things official is great for the announcement. It's much better than the people that aren't enthusiasts becoming bored that there's no news for a week. Kings Island has done a great job! Even if the Website is leaked, I don't see that as a bad thing. It's extra hype, and adds to the thrill. Makes people feel special.

The website is leaked! I didn't know that!

The website is leaked! I didn't know that!
Ohh I thought u meant its leaked

Do it like a flyer.

SFOG-3-26-05-Superman-14.jpg

that isn't a bad idea, but capacity would suffer, regardless Firehawk line being as long as Flight of Fear and the sad thing is, is that Flight of Fear has a 2 stations and a mid course break run
  • Like 1

Who caught the WLWT story? The showed KIC! They also made reference to "Decoding" 2014!!

They also interviewed Dennis Spiegel... he seems to think it's a winged coaster.

Isn't he the one who decoded Diamondbacks two "loops"?

I will check on that