Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

da6u3ypu.jpg

This kind of got skipped over because it was posted right before the blueprints were, but these were handed out at the park today when you went through the parking gate. I have one sitting on the floor right beside me :)

And between this and the piles of rocks/iron fence that popped up today, it points to a graveyard, in my opinion.

Does anyone else notice the diagonal stripes used in this piece as well as the teaser signs that was used on the sides of the SOB trains? Also notice the yellow color and eyes both similar to Son of Beast. Not saying this means anything but it makes ya wonder

• Like 4

plus there will not be many more inverts being built.

Do you mean in general, or right now?

Designers build what the parks want.

If a park calls B&M up and says, "We want this, this, and this, in an inverted coaster and only have X amount of room, can you do it?"

B&M's response would likely be, "Our Batman model fits that description."

If a park calls B&M and asks for a stand up, they will build it.

Inverts are terrible..they are a 90's ride...only a moron in charge would spend $30 mil on one...if the lift hill goes through the loop, that is the definition of a gimmick... every Intamin is better than this ride they are building and it is not even debatable

• Like 2

If a park calls B&M up and says, "We want this, this, and this, in an inverted coaster and only have X amount of room, can you do it?"

Inverts are terrible..they are a 90's ride...only a moron in charge would spend $30 mil on one...if the lift hill goes through the loop, that is the definition of a gimmick... every Intamin is better than this ride they are building and it is not even debatable

I disagree. That's all I will say.

• Like 3

My video is done.

About the name, I'm sure this has been said before, but Banshee would make perfect sense as it is announcing the death of SOB.

My video is done.

About the name, I'm sure this has been said before, but Banshee would make perfect sense as it is announcing the death of SOB.

It has been said before

It seems like a blurry picture is coming into clarity. Whether this picture is an illusion, or a close representation, we are in exciting times.

Exciting Times = Having to read 14 pages to catch up on the thread you read earlier this morning. Or perhaps, getting 8 reminders of updates in the time that it takes to write and proofread a message. (And most of the time many those posts say the same thing <_< , usually when new info gets released) Enjoy. And please get some sleep. Clicking the update button every two minutes for four hours is not healthy!

• Like 1

for a park that doesn't have a full circuit invert, and is looking to replace a record breaking coaster, with another record breaking coaster, its a no brainer... And your right there are plenty of intanims that will probably give a better thrill than this coaster, but that's only when Those intanim coasters are operating.
  • Like 1

My video is done.

My video is done.

It has been said before

Those were incline loops right if so that means it had 9 inversions

Hi Guys! I've been lurking for the last 100+ pages....you rock! :P

Anyways, I know alot of you posted about the eyes looking very 'Son of Beast' ish...

for some reason....when I looked at them...

I thought of the Raptor @ Cedar Point...not sure why.....

I would however think it would be cool to have a backstory or theme behind the coaster....something about what used to 'lay in it's place'

• Like 2

MF would not get the capacity it gets without the 3rd train.

millennium force will always be till this day the greatest intanim coaster of all time. It's forcefull, reliable, with great ride capacity, what more can be asked for in a rollercoaster?

Millenium Force< I 305

• Like 2

Hi Guys! I've been lurking for the last 100+ pages....you rock! :P

Anyways, I know alot of you posted about the eyes looking very 'Son of Beast' ish...

for some reason....when I looked at them...

I thought of the Raptor @ Cedar Point...not sure why.....

I would however think it would be cool to have a backstory or theme behind the coaster....something about what used to 'lay in it's place'

Welcome to KIC! And nice post! Very well thought out!

• Like 1

My video is done.

I dig the video...

I only wish it was actually that dark in that area....

You could add strange noises and really create a neat theme behind the ride....

But, they have way too much light over in Action Zone :-(

Then again, this ride should be headed away from Action Zone....Flight Deck is actually quite dark...as is Adventure Express...so maybe it would be

My video is done.

I dig the video...

My video is done.

I dig the video...

I bet they will create darkness. Will not be surprised if tunnels are involved