Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/deidei08/1375583644882.jpg

Am i the only one who sees this tunnel where the old water tower used to bein Action Zone. It looks lile this coaster is going underground to me

I predicted this earlier also. As of where Delirium is the coaster will have to avoid so in my belief it will go underground
That picture is not really accurate, the drop first dives down into an immelman. From the blueprints it doesn't look like it will go underground.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/deidei08/1375583644882.jpg

Am i the only one who sees this tunnel where the old water tower used to bein Action Zone. It looks lile this coaster is going underground to me

I predicted this earlier also. As of where Delirium is the coaster will have to avoid so in my belief it will go underground
Has been posted multiple times. This is what it WILL look based off the blueprints.

Note this is not my creation! Won't post link. I'm done. Night

YAY! I'm finally at 500 posts. Where are the fireworks?

What - no fireworks?

Okay, bring on the whi....te milk. Yeah, that's it. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I had your back. I watched plenty of fireworks for you at the Reds game. Three homers. 8-3 win. Go Redlegs!

Also, how are some people seriously still questioning the name? Not only is it trademarked, but all the theming clues match up to it. I really don't think the park would fake this one. And, please, no one mention Mustang. Banshee has a significant amount of more evidence than Mustang did.

Did you skip right over my post?

Who are you talking to?

Not you. I was referring to my post about not bringing up Mustang, but someone brought it up. It was directed at them.

Don's tweet is most obviously about an owl, an animal that has been hinted at for months, not hinting towards a wing rider.

EDIT: post wasn't directed at khan

or a Bat? Hmmm

I was put to mind of that commercial for The Bat that someone posted on this forum earlier. (Sorry if I can't recall immediately who you are.)

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/deidei08/PicsArt_1375594005838.jpg

Not my video just wanting to highlight what i see

Dude, no tunnel. Learn what an immelman is. Cause that's what you're getting!

More speculation:

I was actually thinking dive machine the other day after looking at the blue prints.

1. We do not know the height of the ride.

2. The turn at the top of the lift could just be a turn, ala SheiKra and Griffon.

3. Dive machines use big swooping valleys at the bottom of their first drop. That would account for the distance between the turn and first inversion.

4. The loop on the blue print that circles the lift looks a bit wide at the base, possibly to allow for a wide train.

5. Depending on how the Maintenance barn is built, 4 dive trains could possibly fit in there. SheiKra for example has 2 maintenance bays that hold 5 trains.

6. A dive machine of this size would hold every world record for dive machines to date. Height, length, number of inversions.

7. Isn't a multi looping dive machine the logical next step? Considering wing trains are almost as wide as the 8 across dive machine trains. Laterals would be similar.

I can not find a Sheikra blue print, but i sure it would look somewhat similar to this new KI blue print. A direct overhead view, without reference to height and such.

Please look at this post real good.

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27275-starting-to-decode-2014/?p=540105

I see that.

I also see an extra wide base at the bottom of that loop.

Raptor and Montu's loop is not that wide.

6n600033bgef136188805f.jpg

cfihg008000cfe1ps4coej.jpg

And don't say it is like that because it goes around the lift...

ge1c2g600bo00268n0su26.jpg

I cam calling it.... DIVE MACHINE

I am calling it.... you're delusional if you don't think this is an Invert.. Not even a debate at this point. Arguing against this proven fact is idiocy.

• Like 1

Track is already appearing outside the b&m plant and its currently going threw the rusting period. None of it was painted, on the other hand there is more support track painted dark blue appearing.

Track is already appearing outside the b&m plant and its currently going threw the rusting period. None of it was painted, on the other hand there is more support track painted dark blue appearing.

Is the track that appeared and rusting invert track

i couldn't tell you i seen it from the road

So, on one of coasterbob's YouTube videos of the state fair, someone asked if he was attending the announcement of the new coaster on August 8th. Is there any validation to this? I'd say not or everyone in this thread would be screeching. :lol:

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk 2

The thing that you seem to be making out as an element in the area of the water tower seems to me like a topographic contour line. Could be wrong, but that's what I think it is, nothing more, nothing less.

That outline you are looking at is the old Adventure Village pond.

• Like 2