Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

*sigh*

Again, unless it's necessary to make your point, please refrain from quoting long posts which contain multiple photos.

i heard Kings Island is getting the fastest rollercoaster in the world for Halloween Haunt.

Wow. It's gonna go at least 150 mph, huh?

Well the news said its gonna break the world record.

*sigh*

Again, unless it's necessary to make your point, please refrain from quoting long posts which contain multiple photos.

i heard Kings Island is getting the fastest rollercoaster in the world for Halloween Haunt.

That doesn't necessarily mean speed :) We know it is going to be a "world record breaking" ride, but we have no idea what that means til Thursday. I highly doubt it's going to break the speed record or most inversions in one ride record.

*sigh*

Two things.

First: Again, unless it's necessary to make your point, please refrain from quoting long posts which contain multiple photos.

Second: Can we limit the number of smileys? One or two is fine, but multiple ones in each comment is annoying. See the TOS - second paragraph: " Overuse of emotions - Use the emotions (smileys) as needed, but don't end your posts with more than one of them. That's not necessary, it junks up the forums, and makes dial-up users have to wait for the image to download. "

Still on that high horse, I see :P:lol:

I don't ride horses. I almost got pooped on by one when I was a kid. :wacko:

And I edited my post. For a moment my undies were snagged in a....well, let's just say I edited my post.

• Like 1

*sigh*

That also means any kind of record (ex. tallest, fastest, longest, most inversions etc.) for any type of roller coaster.

• Like 3

I am sure in the off season people will park in the parking lot at KI and take pics of the construction. Will that be trespassing too?

Yes!

you know when don is lurking over the threads he has another trick up his sleeve.
  • Like 3

Wait it opens on Thursday?

No, the announcement of what the new ride is going to be is on Thursday. That's when we will find out every detail that we have been debating. Thursday, 10pm, Action Zone.

First ever invert to have the lift hill go through a loop....

I really hope its not just that. lol

Battlestar Galactica already beat ya' to the punch.

1d7lq1japkcgj3ggt00003.jpg

:blink: yeah that looks like a disaster in waiting!

That person needs to learn how to drive in their lane...

You didn't know that's typical?? People have no sense, and don't realize cars were built to be able to handle bumps in the road!!! They would rather drive over the lines and brake to 1/2 a mph to go over a 1/16 inch deep pothole :P

• Like 1

Wait it opens on Thursday?

Yes! You can ride the Footer ride!

New for 2014: Leap the Footers! An all new, world record breaking ride in which guests are strapped to harnesses and leap to and from various shapes and sizes of concrete blocks! Kings Island is making the initiative in rides that are not only fun, but are good for your health. Breaking the world record for healthiest ride, Leap the Footers will allow guests to burn over 100 calories while embarking on their concrete hopping adventure. Don't miss out on this cheap, $5 one-of-a-kind experience! Even given the thumbs up by the First Lady herself, this ride will thrill and energize guests of all ages for year to come.

• Like 15

That person needs to learn how to drive in their lane...

You didn't know that's typical?? People have no sense, and don't realize cars were built to be able to handle bumps in the road!!! They would rather drive over the lines and brake to 1/2 a mph to go over a 1/16 inch deep pothole :P

Oh, I'm well aware of that!

Heck, my high school had speed bumps that were not even an inch above the pavement anymore from being worn down I assume, and there are numerous people that will pull their car to a near halt when passing over the "bumps"

• Like 1