Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Ugh, Dino's Alive. That one cannot be topped. No offense to people who like that attraction but it was a big let down to me. Although after it being around for a while I did see the plus to the attraction allowing kids and even older people have something to do even tho it's pay to enter or was. It seems we will be getting a coaster either way and record breaking in fact. I really don't care what record it breaks, I'll be happy to have a new ride to enjoy.

CoasterGeek101: The day you goto the park be sure to make an thread and link your stream channel to it! Thank you!

Also is Mason,Ohio in a different time zone then Lexington ky? For some reason it's always an hour to slow.

• Like 1

140 bucks to see the stuff for the new construction before anything is put up

i.e. walk around in the dirt staring at concrete and getting food worth probably 30 dollars

Yeah no

Complementary food and drink for 6 hours?

I think I could get my money's worth.

Plus it's for a charity.

Then some gifts.

I think it could be worth it.

"Banshee" was scrapped for "Mantis" due to the "meaning" it portrayed. "Banshee" does not fit Mr. Oimet's family direction. Again, finding the trademark info has been very easy. When Diamondback was being planned & "decoded", as far as I can remember, no one found DB's name trademarked until the official announcement.

Both the prints & name could be very real, but it would not surprise the least bit me to find out neither are real.

I had said this about a month ago as to why maybe Cedar Fair dropped the name Banshee and went with Mantis back in 1996:

Here's the link: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27275-starting-to-decode-2014/?p=525780

I wonder if the reason Cedar Fair dropped the name Banshee in 1996 is because of it already being used by Holiday World. Holiday World's Banshee ride was operating at that time anyways, right? So maybe Cedar Fair wanted to avoid a lawsuit by them, like with Dorney Park changing their impulse coaster from Voodoo to Possessed because Six Flags had Voodoo trademarked for a ride in one of their own parks.

So now that Holiday World's Banshee is gone, Cedar Fair can trademark it for their own. But this is just a speculation on my part.

Diversion has been the word during this whole project. Why would it stop now?

IMO-

How the announcement date was announced right along with the blue prints being found was too "neat". The prints have been very easy to come by & if they are the real thing, I would be surprised KI did not kindly ask the KIC admins to remove it. Back when Maverick was about to be announced, the plans were released to Screamscape which then ended up on PointBuzz. *If I am not mistaken* CP requested the plan information be removed from PB until the formal announcement. EDIT- the footer locations could be correct but the direction the track goes could be completely different than what we saw.

When it comes to Banshee-

"Banshee" was scrapped for "Mantis" due to the "meaning" it portrayed. "Banshee" does not fit Mr. Oimet's family direction. Again, finding the trademark info has been very easy. When Diamondback was being planned & "decoded", as far as I can remember, no one found DB's name trademarked until the official announcement.

Both the prints & name could be very real, but it would not surprise the least bit me to find out neither are real.

I just wanted to post this post again, in case anybody missed it.

• Like 1

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/2014/the-latest/renderings

=Diamond Back Concept Art

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/2014/the-latest/video

=WindSeeker POV

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/2014/the-ride/track-layout

=Gatekeeper Concept Art

Somebody hit the wrong button.

Or it was done on purpose to throw us off...

There is no way this is real....It WAS done to throw people off.

EDIT: What does "FPO" mean on the Gatekeeper concept art?

• Like 2

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, et nam possit labitur veritus, novum quaestio te mei. Vis in mazim viderer, no posse ludus nam. No recteque mnesarchum quo, his eirmod insolens constituam ut. Iracundia referrentur theophrastus in eum, ex autem nullam disputando eum, his nibh percipitur ei. Has no vide maluisset assentior.??? huh?

​Sorry Double post. :(

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, et nam possit labitur veritus, novum quaestio te mei. Vis in mazim viderer, no posse ludus nam. No recteque mnesarchum quo, his eirmod insolens constituam ut. Iracundia referrentur theophrastus in eum, ex autem nullam disputando eum, his nibh percipitur ei. Has no vide maluisset assentior.??? huh?

It is important to be able to and he falls for fear lest, a new you of my question. Force in mazim seemed not to be able to play for. No mnesarchum which is good cause, these unusual, to throw. Theophrastus anger back at him, but no discussion of it, these labels is perceived him. Has made would have preferred to see, I agree.???

Aaaaand now it's returning a 404 error. I feel like we've either seen something we weren't supposed to, or else we've all entirely been punked. Unfortunately, those are at the opposite ends of the spectrum from one another, so I don't even know. Quit playing games with my emotions, Helbig!

• Like 11