Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Hehehe!

So for all those who believe those prints HAVE to be 100% legit:

Still don't believe KI's marketing department is unwilling to put great effort to keep us guessing?

Well done Don & crew, well done!

I think (although I ASSURE you that I don't know) that The Bat thing was put there on purpose. When it founds its way onto the Decoding thread, it served its purpose and was eliminated.

Well played, KI.

• Like 37

Is the area set aside for the station really long enough for 7 car trains? And also, is that storage shed area really wide enough for three wing-rider trains??

I ask this because the answer to both of these, from my GUESSES, are no. (judging off of Raptor, Swarm, and Wild Eagle.) MAYBE the station is, but no way the storage shed is big enough.

--

No way ours is wide enough.

I've convinced myself this is not a wing-rider (unless it's a new kind)

Is the area set aside for the station really long enough for 7 car trains? And also, is that storage shed area really wide enough for three wing-rider trains??

I ask this because the answer to both of these, from my GUESSES, are no. (judging off of Raptor, Swarm, and Wild Eagle.) MAYBE the station is, but no way the storage shed is big enough.

Honestly, its hard to tell from pictures. I thought the footings for Gatekeeper's station was small but once you see it in person, its huge.

I think (although I ASSURE you that I don't know) that The Bat thing was put there on purpose. When it founds its way onto the Decoding thread, it served its purpose and was eliminated.

Well played, KI.

Upon further examination of the site, I agree with you. Rob Decker even said during Gatekeeper's announcement that they liked the response they got from that "error".

Some evidence:

• The orange background of the page, named BAT-31.jpg, is a photoshopped copy of Gatekeeper's page's background, complete with Gatekeeper's rendering.
  • Examining the page source, it was modified with a WYSIWYG editor. Other Cedar Fair sites have not been. (cross-threading!)
  • From a generic ride page, the only things changed are a few images, some of the placeholder text, and the orange-ified Gatekeeper background. Again, with a WYSIWYG editor.

There's no way this is related to the real site which will presumably launch Thursday night. Cedar Fair is more professional than that.

• Like 12

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, et nam possit labitur veritus, novum quaestio te mei. Vis in mazim viderer, no posse ludus nam. No recteque mnesarchum quo, his eirmod insolens constituam ut. Iracundia referrentur theophrastus in eum, ex autem nullam disputando eum, his nibh percipitur ei. Has no vide maluisset assentior.??? huh?

​Sorry Double post. :(

It is important to be able to and he falls for fear lest, a new you of my question. Force in mazim seemed not to be able to play for. No mnesarchum which is good cause, these unusual, to throw. Theophrastus anger back at him, but no discussion of it, these labels is perceived him. Has made would have preferred to see, I agree