Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I am just mindblown. If this is fake, (which I think it is) amazing job. On the other hand, I now have this feeling inside me that it might be real. What if this is 2 coasters, but the wing coaster is on top, and the invert is on bottom? Then the supports would be in the middle? I think that would be awesome. Kind of like Full Throttle at the top. There would never be conflict with feet either as the wing coaster would be off to the side and the invert would be centered.

http://s8.postimg.org/umbkynd5h/P4113828.jpg

Direct your attention to this photo that was posted earlier:

If we do not get a wing coaster, what do you think the odds are that these height, speed, and inversion statistics are correct for what we DO get?

That's Gatekeeper!

Boy, it's cOLD in here, isn't it? :P

Sorry, that was said a few pages ago, I was referring more to the numerical stats. :)

Sorry, but I don't have time to be reading the same old garbage day after day, so I skip to the last page - and I guess, for once, I actually missed something. How about that! Maybe Don will get an extra chuckle from this too!

• Like 1

The anticipation leading up to the announcement of this coaster may end up being more thrilling than the ride itself, lol! The journey to the announcement day has been filled with all kinds of unexpected twists and turns. I for one, have NO clue what to believe anymore. I don't think I've ever been this excited about a ride announcement.

• Like 5

If we do not get a wing coaster, what do you think the odds are that these height, speed, and inversion statistics are correct for what we DO get?

That's Gatekeeper!

Sorry, that was said a few pages ago, I was referring more to the numerical stats. :)

Sorry, but I don't have time to be reading the same old garbage day after day, so I skip to the last page - and I guess, for once, I actually missed something. How about that! Maybe Don will get an extra chuckle from this too!
You don't think something that obvious wouldn't have been brought up within the past few hours?

That's Gatekeeper!

You don't think something that obvious wouldn't have been brought up within the past few hours?

Hey - I still can't get the green Intamin track out of my head!

• Like 3

I for one, have NO clue what to believe anymore. I don't think I've ever been this excited about a ride announcement.

That was exactly their goal. Dating back to the beginning of the season, we have had a clue for just about every roller coaster model that B&M offers. What they're doing is brilliant. In the end, it probably will be an invert named Banshee with the layout that was leaked. But they did they're job, and that is to build excitement and anticipation.

• Like 4

IF this turns out to be an invert or anything that isn't a wing coaster, I think it's safe to say that KI's PR department is amongst the best in the industry, if not THE best.

I think it's safe to say no matter WHAT it turns out to be. How many theme parks have fan forums that explode with their PR director's every word?

• Like 7

I don't think "the occurence of mysterious and bone-chilling screams" and "evil phenomenon" neccessarily result in a bat.

Just saying...

Now this would be cool!!! I don't know what this is (found it on the Roller Coasters page on FB) but it looks really awesome.
pate6a7e.jpg

That is Manta at SeaWorld Orlando.

• Like 4

IF this turns out to be an invert or anything that isn't a wing coaster, I think it's safe to say that KI's PR department is amongst the best in the industry, if not THE best.

I think it's safe to say no matter WHAT it turns out to be. How many theme parks have fan forums that explode with their PR director's every word?

Very true. I mean, even if it is a wing coaster, they still have planted a seed of doubt in our heads that has left us completely clueless and drooling with excitement. They've done their job well. Like you said, whatever it turns out to be they are the best of the best.

• Like 1

I don't think "the occurence of mysterious and bone-chilling screams" and "evil phenomenon" neccessarily result in a bat.

Just saying...

Now this would be cool!!! I don't know what this is (found it on the Roller Coasters page on FB) but it looks really awesome.

Posted Image

That is Manta at SeaWorld Orlando.

Thank you very much :)

I may be the only one still on Team Donkey. BB1, wanting to ride a donkey themed coaster.

I really don't care if it is Banshee, or even Bat, just give me a good invert, and put in a dash of excellent theming, and I'll be a happy camper.

No camping, remember?? :P no camping means you can't be a camper :lol:

utypu8y7.jpg

The Bat wep page that came up is the same colors of that sign. Are they related possibly?

I agree completely - Kings Island's PR department truly is one of the best in the industry, but I can't rank them above the park that is home to the coaster that is my namesake ;)

If this turns out to be The Bat wing coaster, you can all sy " Oh, i guess you were right?... we are the ignorant ones"

completely agreed. i mean im not saying i believe fully its a wing but minus footers with amateur speculation there is no evidence to suggest an invert. Theres tons of evidence for a wing coaster on twitter alone.

I am just mindblown. If this is fake, (which I think it is) amazing job. On the other hand, I now have this feeling inside me that it might be real. What if this is 2 coasters, but the wing coaster is on top, and the invert is on bottom? Then the supports would be in the middle? I think that would be awesome. Kind of like Full Throttle at the top. There would never be conflict with feet either as the wing coaster would be off to the side and the invert would be centered.

http://s8.postimg.org/umbkynd5h/P4113828.jpg

That really is a neat concept. I'm not sure if it's physically possible or not. The lift hill chain mechanism seems to be one point that would be in conflict. Plus the track would prob have to be bigger to make sure there was clearance for the wheels and cars themselves around the supports. Then you get into engineering the elements to be tolerable for both types of cars. But I really like the idea. Two coasters with much different specs without using up twice the space.