Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

skeptical about the whole "Bat" winged coaster. Me thinks it was meant to be found. First of all, The Bat logo doesn't have the "TM" for it and when building website, new pages are generally built on a "test" site before publishing. I think the marketing staff generated those pages to be found. HOWEVER, in the transformation from Nick Universe to Planet Snoopy- they did have those pages in plain view.

Don's a good PR front (and hard working... every time I'm there with my family we see him. at ALL hours- he may live there), but I'm betting their team (Marissa (KI) and Matt (CF)) have got the goods on this.

• Like 2

A few pages back some of your were saying that the layout of this roller coaster would block out any way that an expansion can go into the back of the SOB area.

1) Its a roller coaster, paths can always be made around the supports/track to get to the back are of SOB

2) There was an interview with the GM (I think) of KI and he said he does not want KI to get too big and by expanding into the SOB area....the park would get too big.

All these diversions is like a girl playing games. Whenever a girl thought about playing me, I would date their friend.

I play the games.

After the ride is announced can we keep this topic going but have it only contain YoungStud dating tips. Now that would be entertaining

Would be a very, very short topic...

• Like 9

A few pages back some of your were saying that the layout of this roller coaster would block out any way that an expansion can go into the back of the SOB area.

1) Its a roller coaster, paths can always be made around the supports/track to get to the back are of SOB

2) There was an interview with the GM (I think) of KI and he said he does not want KI to get too big and by expanding into the SOB area....the park would get too big.

. I don't think Kings Island will add a new section of park but instead expand the ones they currently have... And by the looks of it Soak City and x base make sense, lets say there big coasters/expansions projects are in 7 year intervals.. Kings Island could easily add another coaster in the Action Zone using the old Son of Beast station and the rest of the remaining space behind the 2014 coaster.. Then between the 7 year intervals add new flat rides and, new slides and possibly a water coaster in Soak City... After that the dinos would have been around for over a decade, those animatronics would need replacing by then, remove the Dino's and expand x base, maybe get a new prototype coaster that fits the theme of that section of the park. This is could all happen unless current rollercoasters/attractions need replacing.
  • Like 2

. I don't think Kings Island will add a new section of park but instead expand the ones they currently have... And by the looks of it Soak City and x base make sense, lets say there big coasters/expansions projects are in 7 year intervals.. Kings Island could easily add another coaster in the Action Zone using the old Son of Beast station and the rest of the remaining space behind the 2014 coaster.. Then between the 7 year intervals add new flat rides and, new slides and possibly a water coaster in Soak City... After that the dinos would have been around for over a decade, those animatronics would need replacing by then, remove the Dino's and expand x base, maybe get a new prototype coaster that fits the theme of that section of the park. This is could all happen unless current rollercoasters/attractions need replacing.

I seriously doubt anyone has any serious doubt (lol) but Don has basically, through lack of words, admitted that this is a coaster. Note this conversation:

https://twitter.com/KingsIslandPR/status/364491277024239616

He did not use the word "attraction" when asked about "the new coaster". I think anyone with eyes can see that it is a coaster, but does this constitute an admission?

Based on that tweet, the name could be:

The Barber

The Stylist

Maybe they go a different direction and call it, "The Hare" in an unimpressive attempt at a pun.

Unfortunately, it looks like the "Fiery Fist o' Pain" is out...

• Like 2

I seriously doubt anyone has any serious doubt (lol) but Don has basically, through lack of words, admitted that this is a coaster. Note this conversation:

https://twitter.com/KingsIslandPR/status/364491277024239616

He did not use the word "attraction" when asked about "the new coaster". I think anyone with eyes can see that it is a coaster, but does this constitute an admission?

Based on that tweet, the name could be:

The Barber

The Stylist

Maybe they go a different direction and call it, "The Hare" in an unimpressive attempt at a pun.

Unfortunately, it looks like the "Fiery Fist o' Pain" is out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWRZut6klgE

• Like 4

After studying the blue prints and visiting the park today, a few thoughts:

1. This is an invert haha

2. There will be 7 inversions. The last helix will just take you nearly horizontal

3. The blue prints make this coaster look a lot more drawn out and appears to cover more area. But viewing the site in person makes it look super small and compact.

4. The queue line will begin just to the right of the temporary "graveyard", pass under the lift hill, go JUST to the left of the loop, and zigzag until you get to the ride station (the left/rights are as if you're standing near where the water tower was and are looking at the site, and the queue will be on the "interior" of the site)

5. There will be a fast pass lane or single rider line

6. I would not be surprised if you are not forced to walk through a gift shop as you exit.

7. Surprisingly, the station *might* actually be at ground level.

There was some work going on today. Pouring new footers, filling in the holes with dirt, etc. nothing too exciting

• Like 1

After studying the blue prints and visiting the park today, a few thoughts:

1. This is an invert haha

2. There will be 7 inversions. The last helix will just take you nearly horizontal

3. The blue prints make this coaster look a lot more drawn out and appears to cover more area. But viewing the site in person makes it look super small and compact.

4. The queue line will begin just to the right of the temporary "graveyard", pass under the lift hill, go JUST to the left of the loop, and zigzag until you get to the ride station (the left/rights are as if you're standing near where the water tower was, and the queue will be on the "interior" of the site)

5. There will be a fast pass lane or single rider line

6. I would not be surprised if you are not forced to walk through a gift shop as you exit.

7. Surprisingly, the station *might* actually be at ground level.

There was some work going on today. Pouring new footers, filling in the holes with dirt, etc. nothing too exciting

Interesting thank you! I agree on 7 inversions and it being an Invert!

So it is going to be a lame world record? A tall & fast b&m invert requires lenght to draw out the elements to make them forceless.

Unless the world record breaking elements are tallest, fastest, most inversions, the world record will be lame IMO.

You mad bro?

• Like 7

So it is going to be a lame world record? A tall & fast b&m invert requires lenght to draw out the elements to make them forceless.

Unless the world record breaking elements are tallest, fastest, most inversions, the world record will be lame IMO.

Now, I thought that you were "done" with this coaster, and done posting about it...

Obviously, you are a liar.

• Like 6

I'll just go ahead and say what everyone is thinking on here and that is if this new ride is anything less than an Intamin designed coaster then it will be a failure much like SOB for Cedar Fair.

Go play in traffic...I'm guessing yet another YoungStud persona.

Here's another one you can try:

Mustaf Herod Apyur Poupr

• Like 7

I'll just go ahead and say what everyone is thinking on here and that is if this new ride is anything less than an Intamin designed coaster then it will be a failure much like SOB for Cedar Fair.

Yay, another human billboard advertising for Intamin! We just can't seem to get enough of those.

• Like 5

Mustaf Herod Apyur Poupr

I don't get the hate and no i'm not a troll. Isn't someone telling me to go "play in traffic" violating the TOS so maybe I need to report this post? I'm just a big fan of their coasters which are almost always in the top 10 #factsonly

• Like 1

have you met youngstud? you two will be the best of friends! :)

I'm sure they are posting from the same basement...wearing identical Star Trek Underroos.

• Like 3

have you met youngstud? you two will be the best of friends! :)

I'm sure they are posting from the same basement...wearing identical Star Trek Underroos.

I just LOL'd! its even better because your probably right!

• Like 2

Mustaf Herod Apyur Poupr

I don't get the hate and no i'm not a troll. Isn't someone telling me to go "play in traffic" violating the TOS so maybe I need to report this post? I'm just a big fan of their coasters which are almost always in the top 10 #factsonly

You seem to know alot about the TOS being a "new poster"...you have proven my point for me.

Thanks.

• Like 3