Safari? I'm not certain doing that will increase your chances of success

• Like 2

I hate tapatalk so much right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, the irony.

Lol I know. I'm about to just get on Safari and use the full site

Safari? I'm not certain doing that will increase your chances of success

:lol: probably not, but it beats a flickering screen in my face and failure to upload pics.

9453824947_9678804866_o.jpg

Isn't this the place were the drains are? If I had to take a guess, that would be a perfect location for a fountain!

That very black line is where the wooden fence is now, and you can see the bathrooms up in the left corner, so this in not near octoberfest.

Based on the transfer track area, it looks like this will have 3 trains.

• Like 1

Is that entrance in Oktoberfest??

I can't tell, as the attraction from which I would get my bearings (Delirium) is not visible. So I'm going to say maybe.

It looks like it will use the same entrance as the go carts did.

To the uploader of these three new pictures: Where did you find them at? I would love to see more of the layout and surrounding area in this detail.

I already asked...

Unfortunately, the pictures I posted are all I have. I think what I posted is all of the "detailed" stuff.

You forgot Snickers on there. :lol:

Happy? Anything else that shouldn't have been left off?

2013thebeastmaster.png

If you're serious, I want one :)

I'll print them if there's enough interest, as long as I can get name badges through the printer without them jamming. If you're interested and will be at KI on Thursday, let me know so I can get an approximate count.

Also see the meet-up thread: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27900-aug-8-announcement-meet-up

I won't be there on Thursday but I would still like one for my trip to KI next week.

I will be there Thursday, please print some, cause I will totally wear it all day!

• Like 1

Regarding why construction started "early," remember that Mr. O said that CF learned a few lessons from Gatekeeper's construction, and then called Ohio Winter the biggest obstacle in completing said construction. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the start of a new trend of earlier construction start dates at CF's more northern parks.

• Like 4

To the uploader of these three new pictures: Where did you find them at? I would love to see more of the layout and surrounding area in this detail.

I already asked...

Unfortunately, the pictures I posted are all I have. I think what I posted is all of the "detailed" stuff.

Okay, but WHERE did you get them from?

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab289/AlexRB1994/1375848666.png

I think this shows where the queue may start in relation to other things in the area. Idk that this is exactly where/how the entrance would be, but it's the general area.

Btw this is a screenshot from the video that originally leaked the blue prints.

Edit: is the Dippin Dots guy an acceptable answer for where I got this? :P but seriously...is HAS been said before.

Edit 2: I couldn't tell if it looked like 7 or 8 cars. It doesn't look like I'm getting my staggered/stadium seating :(

I'll take a guess that the On Location Shop will be transformed into a "New Ride" Giftshop.

Sent From Home Computer

I would imagine there would be some change in the shop as far as merchandise goes, so thats a pretty safe assumption.

On the main site now. Gave up on friggin' tapatalk.

We don't need an update on everything you do. I couldn't care less if you like tapatalk or whatever. We don't need to know. That is what twitter is for.

• Like 14

On the main site now. Gave up on friggin' tapatalk.

We don't need an update on everything you do. I couldn't care less if you like tapatalk or whatever. We don't need to know. That is what twitter is for.

Bite me!