Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I suck at quoting...that was not the quote I wanted. My thoughts were aimed at the duder who never rode a full circuit invert. Sorry.

I'm assuming that was me, and I'm a dude-ette ;) lol no I have never ridden a full circuit invert :) I haven't been to tons of amusement parks. Lack of money and time put a big halt on my desire to travel to other parks :) I'll go read what you said.

I can't believe that after all these interminable months of speculation, off-topicness and drudgery, the announcement is tomorrow. Enjoy today my fellow members, for it may be the last day before the announcement of a record breaking roller coaster at Kings Island for a few years!

• Like 15

I like the idea, maybe lower the middle two seats from the rest.

I should probably stop talking about inverted wing riders, I did joke around with the idea.

Inverts are incredible bro...despite what the intamin-minded believe. Raptor blew my face off in the early nineties...and still does to this day, and hopefully...this will do the same.

I'll have to go look up a POV of that, then :)

I suck at quoting...that was not the quote I wanted. My thoughts were aimed at the duder who never rode a full circuit invert. Sorry.

I'm assuming that was me, and I'm a dude-ette ;) lol no I have never ridden a full circuit invert :) I haven't been to tons of amusement parks. Lack of money and time put a big halt on my desire to travel to other parks :) I'll go read what you said.

I didn't see that it was you...didn't look at the avatar...I know you are a girl from posting the many days past from your tapatalk :)

That blue crap in the Son of Beast clearing looks like a tarp? No? On my phone.

That's what I thought; :P

ADDED: Come scream with the crowd Thursday night as we unveil our plans for a new world record-breaking attraction at 10pm in the Action Zone area of the park. You don't want to miss it! ( From Kingsislands Facebook)

NVm

• Like 2

You guys know I was kidding when I first suggested an Inverted Wing Rider right? It wasn't exactly a serious guess. However, it did bring up a good point, that manufacturers are always coming up with new ideas, and I was saying an inverted Wing Rider is possible. To clarify, I fully believe this new ride is going to be a traditional inverted coaster. My point about the inverted wing rider is that most people on here don't "know 100% It's going to be ______" like they claim. So basically...stop acting like you know everything, when there are obviously other possibilites (however unlikely they may be)

• Like 2

You guys know I was kidding when I first suggested an Inverted Wing Rider right? It wasn't exactly a serious guess. However, it did bring up a good point, that manufacturers are always coming up with new ideas, and I was saying an inverted Wing Rider is possible. To clarify, I fully believe this new ride is going to be a traditional inverted coaster. My point about the inverted wing rider is that most people on here don't "know 100% It's going to be ______" like they claim.

I agree, I would like to get something completely new! Wether it's a new evolved version of a classic rollercoaster or something mind bending.

^ it would be very nice to get a unique, new concept. The only thing going against that theory is that it would technically be a "worlds first" and not "world record breaking"

Unless it broke a general rollercoaster record. I.E. Speed.

• Like 1

If there is a sign...it isnt enforced and never was...unless you were parked long term or doing something illegal. I worked Security there for 4 years and currenty know someone who's involved with the property now. (Was visiting him) its used as a public drop off point for many things (child custody drop offs, etc) - its being reopened...maybe new management will change the rules...Im just familar with how things have been operated. I guess I have an excuse as to why I went onto the old Ford property. Wasnt meaning to start a 'trespassing war' - shouldnt have recommended to park there. Just passing on the latest views...

Been away from the thread for a little while, so just now seeing this. Listen, I'm not bashing you. I just don't want anyone to get in trouble, that's all. ;)