Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Well I also had a fantastic time on here these past few months. I hope everyone feels the same!

These 4 months have probably been my favorite ever here on KIC!

My guess:

B&M Invert

Height 189 FT

Speed: 70

Length around 3,500

Inversions 6

I think it will be fun to play a little game and see who gets the closest. We can look back here in 24hrs and see who's right. The winner might be able to put a little thing in there signature saying they were the winner!

• Like 1

I agree with silver2005 even though I just recently joined I have really enjoyed reading this topic from page one. In the short time I have been here, I have began to recognize some users stand out and make this forum interesting. Whether or not you like B&M or Intamin, Every single person here has made this thread interesting. I thank all of you guys for putting interesting and insightful post on here and hope that everyone feels most of my post in this thread have had some contributions. I plan to be sticking around for a while.

P.s. ki central looks amazing on ipad lol I have never thought to use my ipad for viewing this thread( even though this has nothing to do with the above post)

• Like 7

Well I also had a fantastic time on here these past few months. I hope everyone feels the same!

My guess:

B&M Invert

Height 189 FT

Length around 3,500

Inversions 6

I think it will be fun to play a little game and see who gets the closest. We can look back here in 24hrs and see who's right. The winner might be able to put a little thing in there signature saying they were the winner!

But that breaks no records.

• Like 1

My guess...

Inverted

218 feet tall

200 foot drop

most diving Immelmann loops on a coaster (2)

highest inverted vertical loop (i'm guessing at 170 feet)

fastest inverted at 73 mph

most inversions at 8 (I think the first helix after the last vertical loop actually goes nearly inverted and they will call it an inversion.)

highest capacity of all of the coasters in the park at 2880 per hour.

• Like 3

What about length or acceleration?

I think the length will be average compared to the other inverts, and since this one doesn't appear to have a MCBR, it appears that the block that releases the next train will be in the final break run.

I think it will go about 73 mph....I don't think there are any launching sections, if that is what you are referring to...

My guess:

B&M Invert

Height 189 FT

Length around 3,500

Inversions 6

But that breaks no records.

It doesn't break any records for height/speed or length. Those aren't the only records it can break.

• Like 1

I want to be there.

...but Taco Bell needs me tomorrow till about 9:30pm.

See if you can convince them to transfer you to the one by KI

Just tell them you ate some Taco Bell earlier and your having some stomach trouble! Then sneak to KI! :lol:

(Im not promoting skipping work, only for special occasions like this! :P )

• Like 1

I hope it dives into a trench cause my legs will get ripped off at the bottom of the drop.

I hope it doesn't rip you legs off!!!! But I do think there will be a LOT of g-force through most all of the inversions, except maybe the last two...enough to make your feet throb from the blood rushing to them...LOL

There might be a dive through a trench, but if the blueprints are legit, I think they are going for big loops. The trenches usually come into play when there are close to the ground cork screws....Who knows, I may be totally wrong in my guess....Lets hope it has some good near-miss theming like Montu.

I do think that the plaza is going to include a castle type entrance...Cant wait to find out.....Tomorrow!!! (almost 24 hours till the announcement!!!)

• Like 1