Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

and i hope underground tunnels and water features.

the busch gardens Montu is awesome.

maybe thats why the drains...........

I agree with you. It bothers me really. I was hoping for a rollercoaster to dive into tombs and shoot throw hills of graves

Added: Don't get me wrong we could get features like this but I'm just saying in general it would be nice.

I've really enjoyed reading all the member posts. Thanks for entertaining me.

On a separate note, While I have barely posted, I have been here since page 1, reading everynight....now 428 pages later....I gotta say.,..DAM I NEED A LIFE!

ps. edited to include

sent from my nexus 4 from home bathroom (jk)

• Like 5

My prediction: Banshee

210 ft. tall

77 mph

4,400 ft long

Immelman/Dive loop, Loop, Zero G, Batwing, Loop, In line Twist, Helix, Corkscrew

New spooky (but family friendly) theme to Action Zone. Flight Deck becomes The Bat.

The rest of the rides in that area get re-named as well. Screamin Demon for Invertigo perhaps?

• Like 4

the big difference in money between raptor and montu was the theming. I have rode both and love both and from ohio, montu kicks butt.

so with that said i hope for a bigger better montu.

we deserve this.

Cedar Fair stock is soaring.$$$$$$$$$

So world's steepest incline on an invert lift hill?

45 degrees, 210 ish feet assuming the station is not on the ground.

Some loops, turns (7 inversions)

3,760.0 feet exactly

Name: Banshee

"Its too late once you hear the screams" (of those still in the giga/intamin camp tomorrow night)

• Like 1

Yeah but don't worry. There will be thousands of complaints because the ride won't be exactly what people want. And endless amounts of construction coverage to banter over.

• Like 7

Just rolled up by Clermont Steel...I see two trailers out front..and two on the right side (kind of hidden by the trees...etc) all of the same blue colored support/track - Another trailer is there...with some kind of maroonish colored equipment. Have a picture of the front two trailers but its basically the same picture everyone has seen. If yall pull in the old Ford plants back entrance and park you can almost get a good enough look...(that way you arent trespassing on CSF property)

No, then you're only trespassing on the old Ford plant property.

This is seriously the most ridiculous argument among a group of "Adults" ive ever heard... You may as well say its illegal to park in walmarts parking lot to take a picture of a car sitting across the street... I mean, get real. Parking lots. PARKING lots. You are allowed to park there. Now shut up.

• Like 11

Name: Screamin' Beast-Bat Cobra Banshee

Type: Suspended Stand-Up Bi-Directional Terrain Hugger

Speed: As fast as it can go

Highest Hill: Way up there!

Ride Time: Whenever you get there!

I think I covered it all except for the color green, something about owls, donkeys, scarecrows, a guy named Don, and wing riders (wing riders are found on older airplanes at air shows).

I will be very happy!

• Like 5

My guess is that flight deck has the longest Que. Never that full though.

THIS HAS TO BE A FACT! I feel like jogging back to Flight Deck...everytime I ride it

I have seen the que for flight deck (Top Gun)over flowing out in to the walk ways of the park during opening year.

• Like 3

When I think of sob i think of multiple world records being made, this coaster being sob replacement will do the same, 217 ft tall, 207ft drop, 78mph, 8 inversions, 4109ft long... Claiming all the world records for a inverted coaster.. If this coaster is going to be sob's replacement it better be the king of inverts like sob was the king of wooden coasters.

• Like 1

My guess is that flight deck has the longest Que. Never that full though.

THIS HAS TO BE A FACT! I feel like jogging back to Flight Deck...everytime I ride it

I have seen the que for flight deck (Top Gun)over flowing out in to the walk ways of the park during opening year.

I waited 3+ hours in 93, line was past King Cobra

When I think of sob i think of multiple world records being made, this coaster being sob replacement will do the same, 217 ft tall, 207ft drop, 78mph, 8 inversions, 4109ft long... Claiming all the world records for a inverted coaster.. If this coaster is going to be sob's replacement it better be the king of inverts like sob was the king of wooden coasters.

HELL YEAH!

...Sorry for the "bad" language ...

• Like 1