Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Do amusement parks like Kings Island still hold trademarks on the names of their former rides? If so, there is no need to file a new trademark on the ride name again. Just like Ford and GM still hold the trademark names of their former car models that they no longer produce, like Falcon, Granada, Corvair, Firebird and T-Bird. If this is the case, there is no need to file a new trademark on The Bat as the name of a new ride that might be flying in the area!

Dracula, that evil vampire that he is and the prince of darkness, has transformed into a giant vampire bat, is swooping down through the mist and fog as he choose his victims. You can hear the loud, bone chilling screams as they try to protect themselves from being turned into the undead, just like the evil vampire that is Dracula! But there is no escape from the evil clutches of his talons and fangs as he grabs and transport his victims to his evil lair. They will rule the night for all time.

Trademarks last indefinitely, but I don't see one for The Bat. It could be that it was formerly registered to someone else and not transferred to CF, but I'd have to do a more extensive search to know.

I have a bad feeling im going to be very unhappy tomorrow at the park, me and youngstud will be carried out in cuffs. I can picture it now... this rollercoaster will be the fastest b&m invert, it also has the most trim brakes on any b&m invert to date with 7 which is a world record ya! ( editing to emphasize " will be carried out in cuffs " was metaphorically speaking, just shows how severely disappointment i will be. )

This is why I am not attending the announcement.

• Like 1

I thought really hard about taking a day off today for the announcement but after nearly reaching a mental deadlock I decided to roll over the vacation day I would have used to 2014 so I can spend a day riding.

I'll probably go poop at 10:30 or so. I'm sure it will be all over every outlet I frequent by then. :)

• Like 7

Overall this is what one can deduce so far Height:? Length: .75-1 mile Inversions: 5-6 ( 2 loops, batwing, at least one zero g roll)

Mock up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uT2dYfd49M&feature=c4-overview&list=UUGQ-GoleMI5SnqLSyfmIT0Q

There are a few things wrong in that video....the biggest one being that the entire layout is mirrored to what the blueprints show...

Also, Screamscape is no reporting that Flight Deck might be renamed The Bat because the Flight Deck logos on the trains have been removed. Really?!?! <_<

On another note, it sucks that people like me (who live far away from the park) can't see anything from the webcams because of the weather... :(

How many acres is the site in question?