Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I totally get it now.

The 10 pm presentation is a funeral....or perhaps burial...for the of Son of Beast...and the Banshee rises up.

I'm sure this thought was mentioned somewhere in this thread already, but I have neither the time or courage to find it.

• Like 8

I totally get it now.

The 10 pm presentation is a funeral....or perhaps burial...for the of Son of Beast...and the Banshee rises up.

I'm sure this thought was mentioned somewhere in this thread already, but I have neither the time or courage to find it.

I mentioned that 3 pages ago. :P

• Like 1

I hope this is a record breaker for height and speed. I would ride it even if it is forceless.

So now you say your going to ride it when for the past who knows how many pages you said you will not ride it if its a B&M???

• Like 1

I totally get it now.

Or... It could be a funeral for the deceased Bat. The Bat then rises from the grave during the event.

Just speculating. It could really be anything at this point.

The countdown clock works based on what time your computer is set at. The clock is in EST so if your in a different time zone, the clock will be wrong.

If you set your computer clock past the announcement time, the countdown will show 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds; I tried that hoping it would show something hidden. :P

• Like 2

I personally believe you are all wrong. I think it is best to say that Kings Island will be receiving its tallest, fastest, and longest steel coaster. Between 80-90 and height of between 350-400. I also believe that within the years we will see a wing coaster. Take this as you may....

• Like 1

I personally believe you are all wrong. I think it is best to say that Kings Island will be receiving its tallest, fastest, and longest steel coaster. Between 80-90 and height of between 350-400. I also believe that within the years we will see a wing coaster. Take this as you may....

I think many here would be thrilled to be wrong, with that. However, with what is already on/in the ground, and the blueprints we have seen, those facts say different.

Welcome, btw!

Does anyone know if it is storming up in mason because if it is I find it very ironic that something new is to be announced on the site where a former coaster rose and ultimately met its doom. Perfect setting for the announcement I think

• Like 1

Hope everyone is ready for the crying and whining of those that do not get the news they wanted to hear tonight.

I hope it is a Stand Up, that way NO ONE will be happy. Lol.

It is because of that reason that I plan on barely reading the forums tonight and tomorrow. Sure, I'll read other topics, but any 2014 topics I'll just quickly skim through them and see if there is anything of stand out interest. I don't have any time for all the bull crap complaining I fear many will do.

What time do we think it will start since its after the fireworks

Fireworks usually only last 5 min or so. Also, they may have a couple more fireworks planned for during the announcement, launching from the construction site. Or, at least, that's what I'm hoping they do.

• Like 1