Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I'm here guys. Outside of ride ops and groundskeepers I've never seen so many employees walking around. Don did a tweetup for VIP tickets for tonight and I was 1 minute late :(

The way everything is set up for the announcement looks like a funeral IMO. Part of the fence has been changed to a gate that will reveal whatever is behind the fence.

The family and I are watching Ed Alonzo.

• Like 3

I'm here guys. Outside of ride ops and groundskeepers I've never seen so many employees walking around. Don did a tweetup for VIP tickets for tonight and I was 1 minute late :(The way everything is set up for the announcement looks like a funeral IMO. Part of the fence has been changed to a gate that will reveal whatever is behind the fence. The family and I are watching Ed Alonzo.

This is going to be wonderful. A funeral!

border-panel-bottom-2014.pngborder-panel-bottom.png

The World's New in 2014!

hahahahahahahaha~!~!!! They're getting to us!! I think they're here... HELP ME. Maybe we're getting both!

And McDonald's goes out of business! But back to all seriousness, it is an invert since if those plans were legit, one could see the chasis covers in the diagram.

Guys, I don't see how you guys aren't excited! I mean come on, we're getting a brand new coaster!!! I've never been on a full circuit invert, so I'm incredibly excited to try the new ride out. I love the rides like Face/Off and Top Gun (I will always call them by their real names) and the other inverted or "dangly leg" rides! Runaway Reptar was my favorite and first "Big" ride as a kid, along with Scooby Doo's Ghoster Coaster. I miss HB Land and Nick Universe. Snoopy is just terrible. My only concern with the new ride is that the way the seating is, if you aren't in the front seat, you wont have any good views... I mean you've just got a huge seat blocking your sight. Anyway... I'm excited to ride the new ride, and it'll become a top favorite of mine most likely. Rant over.

• Like 1

What news station is the announcement or any web cast is the announcing be live on!! I want to see it!!

Last night channel 19 said they would have live coverage on their 10:00 news tonight.

As in report or in live coverage? It might all go downhill if its the former.