Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

What news station is the announcement or any web cast is the announcing be live on!! I want to see it!!

Last night channel 19 said they would have live coverage on their 10:00 news tonight.

As in report or in live coverage? It might all go downhill if its the former.

IIRC correctly, Trisha Macke's exact words were "live coverage." Who knows what it will actually be though, since the 10:05 announcement time would make it close to a top story in their broadcast.

I have been trying to get my husband to go to the park after he gets off of work for the announcement. And he told me that this morning on 700 WLW someone from KI said that the new ride was going to be a wing ride called Banshee and that Flight Commander was in fact being rethemed to The Bat.

Now, I know this is old news here. But I wonder if it was someone here calling in or actually someone from Kings Island that was interviewed. I don't exactly believe my husband lol. Why would they have confirmed that hours before that actual announcement?

Well I know I am going to be dissapointed for sure. Thats a given.

Please, for the love of God, shut up. You sound like Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I would put you on my ignore list but with quotes and responses that never works.

• Like 18

I have been trying to get my husband to go to the park after he gets off of work for the announcement. And he told me that this morning on 700 WLW someone from KI said that the new ride was going to be a wing ride called Banshee and that Flight Commander was in fact being rethemed to The Bat.

Now, I know this is old news here. But I wonder if it was someone here calling in or actually someone from Kings Island that was interviewed. I don't exactly believe my husband lol. Why would they have confirmed that hours before that actual announcement?

News publishers probably already know the in's and out's of this coaster.

Would be one heck of a trick to retheme Flight Commander as The Bat...

I'm sure you mean Flight Deck.

• Like 2

Please, for the love of God, shut up. You sound like Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I would put you on my ignore list but with quotes and responses that never works.

Don't have to be rude bro.

• Like 1

Would be one heck of a trick to retheme Flight Commander as The Bat...

I'm sure you mean Flight Deck.

Yep lol!!! I don't know why I constantly mix it up with Flight Commander considering I only rode it a handful of time before it was removed. :)

Not in a box.

Not with a fox.

Not in a house.

Not with a mouse

I would not ride them

here or there,

I would not ride them anywhere.

I would not ride a B & M,

I do not like them, Sam-I-Am.

• Like 11

Not in a box.

Not with a fox.

Not in a house.

Not with a mouse

I would not ride them

here or there,

I would not ride them anywhere.

I would not ride a B & M,

I do not like them, Sam-I-Am.

We are cracking the shell of this speculation and mystery.

i just got back from Cedar Point, I saw the manager and he confirmed there is going to be nothing breaking Gatekeeper's records in 2014.

Dipping Dots' Manager? Sorry but couldn't resist.
nah, he was at CP. "The Guy" there is the Lemon Chill Guy