Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

The new restraints don't seem to be all that new. New for an inverted coaster, yes, but I'm pretty sure those are used on B&M's wing coasters.

Also, this will tie for first for inversions on an invert, and also has the most inversions of any roller coaster in Ohio.

• Like 1

All I can say is I am really grateful the park is finally getting an invert!!! I absolutely LOVE me a B&M invert and have always wished there was one at a park closer to me than Cedar Point or SFGA. Now that wish has come true with Banshee!

Love everything I am seeing and reading right now! I also love the colors. I know someone had already mentioned that, but I really feel like this coaster will greatly liven up such a dead section of the park!

I also hope they do not fill the tracks with sand and let tha baby roar like a Beemer should! ( but I doubt they will let it kick up some noise...I gotta say thats one of my favorite things about Raptor at CP, is that wonderful roar that lets you know it means business!)

Next year cannot come fast enough! I will be there rain or shine! :D

• Like 1

WOW. JUST. WOW.

...this ride looks amazing...the colors, the logo, the station, the layout, the new restraints...everything...and no MCBR, so it doesn't stop until the final brakes and the rumor is it hits 68mph in the MIDDLE of the ride, aka it actually uses the terrain, which is always a plus. And the park did a great job hyping this up, too...such as The Bat leak and everything.

I cannot wait for Banshee. ;)

• Like 7