Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

How does it make sense to compare the capacity of a rocket to ijst & rides in Planet Snoopy?

Big sexy, likes to ask questions.

Yes, compare the capacity of

12008877001lsihh.jpg to back-lot-stunt-coaster-tCja.jpg

Looks like IJST has better capacity, I mean this rocket only has 2 windows.

Found this footer near Flight Deck, lol.

999877_10201436837148871_2041391886_n.jp

This one is for Big Sexy, I found some green intamin track at the park and took a picture of it.

600559_10201436839428928_1007000358_n.jp

I can't help but laugh every single time I look at this thread. It is pretty much a joke, so what's posted above this is a joke as well. I'd love to be able to actually find substance in this thread.

• Like 10

-This topic may reach SOB critical mass in a matter of hours...

We are not close to that stage yet.

Yet....... :)

The SoB topics are so numerous over many years & have so much imagination in their contents, it would be of epic proportions to reach an "SoB topic status".

I have felt for many years that the KIC community would not be where it's at without SoB to discuss.

ThrillNetwork used to have lots of posts each day - now it's down to a trickle. Reason = everyone's here! (and we're all a bunch of SOB's - if you know what I mean

A downfall of thrillnetwor was the arrogance of their administrators. They got cocky and eventually everyone left their site.

Little birdy tells me that they're building another slingshot and that they will launch the two at each other to make the ride more thrilling. ;)

.....a different take on that "High Five" coaster?

• Like 2

Just a though... A lot of of people seem confused as to what the footers near the shed are... The ones that are close together. I think they're either for the station or the transfer/storage of the trains like the Diamondback one where you stop in the break run

Here's something new to discuss. When I look at the footers there are like 6 bolts sticking out of them even the ones on the triangle don't look as if they would mount up to a track support column I would post picks to illustrate my point but I'm on my phone and there are more then enough pics I then in the thread already. Does anyone have something constructive to add to this observation?

Here's something new to discuss. When I look at the footers there are like 6 bolts sticking out of them even the ones on the triangle don't look as if they would mount up to a track support column I would post picks to illustrate my point but I'm on my phone and there are more then enough pics I then in the thread already. Does anyone have something constructive to add to this observation?

Yes, Not all supports are the same. And new supports can be designed at anytime. ;)

KI just tweeted an arial picture of the construction site with a caption "field of dreams". It looks almost identical to the one posted here a page or two ago.

this makes me think it's going to be some type of "nightmare" type ride? Especially with the "too evil to contain" privacy fence around the area... I'm hoping we get something cool like verboten:) oh and the triangular footers... Could those be for the ride sign? I could see them putting an entrance there or something like that:p

KI just tweeted an arial picture of the construction site with a caption "field of dreams". It looks almost identical to the one posted here a page or two ago.

Well they did build a Reds Hall of Fame Grill maybe they are building a new Baseball field for the Reds on that site. Some might say it's cursed land though.

Kings Island Project 2014 options

1. B&M
    • Floorless
    • Inverted
    • Dive
    • Wing
    • Giga
  1. Intamin
    • Giga
    • Wing
    • Wing Rider
    • Mega-Lite
    • Accelerator
    • Zac-Spin
    • Vertical Lift
    • Wooden
    • LSM Launch

...Straight from their websites

...and according to these forums, we're getting all of them.

• Like 6