Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

@Secondson you don't have to try and decipher everything Terp puts.. I have read every post in this thread and I am eagerly wanting to know what's going in but no way am I going to try and decipher what he is saying. IF he knows good for him and if he knows its only because someone trusted him enough that he would not say. That kind of trust is earned not just handed out. At this point go ahead and look at the field, check out the footers, make some guesses but don't put pressure on your self to figure out what it is as no prize will be awarded.

This is an AMUSEMENT park. Right now some people are being amused while we figure what their building for our amusement.

• Like 11

I watched a video on Youtube where Coaster Radio interviewed Matt Ouimet at the GK media day. He had said that there were no plans on changing the front entrance of KI because "it is pretty darn good", but there are other areas within the park they could work with. (my guess is a new midway). Just throwing that out there

On the topic of "field of dreams" with the picture KI tweeted yesterday. Do you think they could be adding some sort of sports complex for baseball tournaments and other sports fields. I just can't think of what they could be hinting at with it.

There is a field off of Western Row.

• Like 2

What did you think we were getting secondson? If you don't mind me asking.

Floorless....which was one of the two coasters I was hoping for. I interpreted Terp's "night rows" hint as "Nitro" and, upon looking at B&M's latest coasters, I noticed there's a floorless being built in India named "Nitro".

@Secondson you don't have to try and decipher everything Terp puts.. I have read every post in this thread and I am eagerly wanting to know what's going in but no way am I going to try and decipher what he is saying. IF he knows good for him and if he knows its only because someone trusted him enough that he would not say. That kind of trust is earned not just handed out. At this point go ahead and look at the field, check out the footers, make some guesses but don't put pressure on your self to figure out what it is as no prize will be awarded.

This is an AMUSEMENT park. Right now some people are being amused while we figure what their building for our amusement.

I recall back in 2008 when he was giving hints about Diamondback, and I simply couldn't figure out what it was going to be. But there were some people who managed to figure it out. Others asked for hints, and someone said they'd been dropping hints the entire thread. It still went way over my head. I felt dumb. It's okay...it's not Terp's fault. He's good at what he does, and I admire that. I pride myself on understanding symbolism, so it just makes me feel inferior to think I'm so stupid I can't decipher a riddle. ha ha.

OH....P.S. Thanks to the ones who pointed out the videos of Matt Ouimet.

• Like 2

I'm not decoding anything right now, but as a former long time Paramount Parks employee I really think it speaks volumes of the professional character of Mr.Oimet and his willingness to do interviews like he does. It's not something I think Al Weber or Jane Cooper ever did (at least to my knowledge).

• Like 2

On the topic of "field of dreams" with the picture KI tweeted yesterday. Do you think they could be adding some sort of sports complex for baseball tournaments and other sports fields. I just can't think of what they could be hinting at with it.

Coming Soon. Kings Islands new B&M Giga..

wait for it..

wait for it,,,

DreamWeaver...

Ok, since I'm new here I'm not really sure who is who. Does Terp work for KI? And does he know what the new coaster is?

Terp...the nickname given to "The Interpreter" is a deeply complex, mysterious entity roaming around on these boards. He usually speaks in parables and gives profoundly obvious, yet veiled, analysis of all things pertaining to Kings Island and...well, all amusement parks, really. When he gives a hint about a new project, you most likely will not be able to discern what he's talking about...yet, if you knew what it was, it would be very obvious to you.

Anyway, he's a fun guy. Mention anything "Bugs Bunny", and you'll get his ear.

Does he work for the park? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. I really don't know. But knowing him (in the very limited way I do on these boards), you simply never know. He could, but would be very good at hiding that fact.

Does he know what the new coaster is? Who said it will be a new coaster? But generally speaking, you simply don't know. He probably doesn't KNOW for absolute certain, but he's very good at figuring things out....and how he does that is a huge mystery.

• Like 6

Wonder how many other things he's said like that this year alone. Things that both were and were not like diversions.

Sometimes if one cannot speak in riddles, parables, analogies, hints, and diversions, one is not allowed to say anything at all. For many reasons.

One can be an asset, a know it all, banished, or fed in this life. Its all in relationships. It truly STARTS with who you know, later becomes what you know, and later still who knows you.

Terp, who a few people know. This post may be one of the most important I've ever made. Ponder. Consider. Soon, it will be next year. Where will you be? I'm not sure of my answer. And I'd not have it any other way. Confront life with energy.

Very wise words to be taken into consideration by not just some, but many.

One could be as mischievous as an Banshee, yes. BB1 has in a way developed his own way of this mind equation, all equaling to an number yet to be fully coded. In fact, the answer of every question may lie in the equation of Terpy, whom has been cracked rarely. Apage of words can mean everything to 1, but nothing to another without an anonymous interpretation.

• Like 1