Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Nice video of the construction site from the ground.

No offense, but I don't see much of anything in this video which pertains to the construction site, other than the signs on the fence.

That's why I said, from the ground, BB1 who didn't say he was going to take you "behind the scenes in this whimsical video that this guy took of the new ride that we all must call Banshee!" no I said it was just a ground video of the fence and the old SOB area. Now please, if you have an issue with that, keep calm, and carry on.

I'm perfectly calm. You're the one getting upset because I made a comment about your video. You specifically wrote "Nice video of the construction site from the ground." Look at your post again. You did NOT say anything at all about taking a video of the old SOB area. IF you had said that, I would have avoided making a comment. But you led us to believe this was ground video of the actual construction site....which it's not, other than the fence.

That, my friend is (d)inf(v)erred BB1 who will be here for a long time, and tries to show a good video here and there, possibly a good joke as well. In all honesty, a construction site was visible when at the Flight Deck I believe, and a vehical was shown at the beginning, with that being said, there is more, like oh, a fence. Which in all honesty is a part of the site. I do not wish to bicker and fight, I just wish to post in an emerging topic a few insightful posts that will carry on the topic, with a few giggles, no wails here. BB1, who likes riddles and jokes

I'm not bickering with you either, friend. I'm just being nit-picky.

Ever watch the Brady Bunch episode in which Greg was held to his exact words...? They can be pretty hard to live by.

Anyway, it's all good. No harm, no foul.

For all we know KI could get the first ever coaster announced AFTER it opens.

Or no announcement at all...? Maybe it will be obvious long before the end of the summer...except for the name, I suppose. confused0006.gif

in all honesty, I am actually facepalming to a few posts on here at this very moment. BB1 who remembers being called out on a "foul", but wasn't in one.

What a diversion!

What I find strange is that The Racer has been showing up alot on the KI Facebook page. The Racer is an older coaster, so I think its weird that its been showing alot. I've been hearing the sports related theme for the ride. Would The Racer have anything to do with this new ride? Could there be hints in a few of the KI Facebook posts? Could this new 2014 ride be a dueling coaster or some sort of high speed launch coaster themed as something like a race car or other sport? I have a few ideas, like the theme is an old sports field not in operation anymore and some creature similar to The Beast might be living there. Could be a none horror theme like TTD at Cedar Point. I did see a post on the KI Twitter page where someone said,"I would like to see something like TTD", and KI reponded, " TTD is an amazing ride". Could it be like the new Full Throttle coaster at SFMM? If it's another theme like The Beast, it should have lots of G-force and get really close to walkways like Full Throttle at SFMM. As you can tell I really would like to see a new Premier LSM launch coaster. Wait, could the theme be Intimidator 305?

That looks like ALOT of progress since I was last there. I think I sort of see the ride layout a little now.

• Like 1

Are you telling us Diamondback wasnt well thought out?

In terms of where it was placed, yes. Diamondback ruined one of the most beautiful areas of the park with the removal of Swan Lake. Is it a fun ride? There's no question, it's one of the most fun in the park, but it along with other factors (I'm looking at you, big white box) was very detrimental to the feel of the Rivertown area.

• Like 7

Thats a lot of progress that has been made! One thing i keep telling myself is that the supports arent as close together. The distance apart from them has enough room for a track piece. The layout however, I still dont quite see. The only layout Im seeing is the station being behind Delirium and the supposed lift heading towards Adventure Express

I don't know for sure but if I was doing the job I would clear everything that needed to be removed prior to starting construction or pouring footers. If I am imagining this correctly the KC footers will be under the lift hill.

• Like 1

PICTURE 23 PICTURE 23. BOTTOM LEFT. PICTURE 23

What are you shouting about? Rebar? The Back of the Delirium station? Explanation needed...

• Like 2

What are you shouting about? Rebar? The Back of the Delirium station? Explanation needed...
No, track support... below that

All these pictures and speculation reminds me of crop circles, (and we all know that they are real) any ways, here is a picture that came to mind, it is a link because of the phallic nature of it.

http://weknowmemes.com/2013/05/what-aliens-do-on-earth-vs-what-humans-do-on-mars/

Based on that, I'd say that aliens are clearly superior to humans. :P

• Like 1

These photos are great! Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1