Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Sooooo lets recount the twitter statements.

What is your favorite Hawk

How high above the park would a Pterodactyl have been able to soar?

Plus a few "on this date" with references to Lion County, Congo Falls, and Flight Deck, and then one for Vortex.

Searching through Mason and the county's sites, nothing available or nothing that is easily understood....

I'm liking everything that you guys are saying, but I'm going to suggest a little, possibly disenchanting idea.

I don't think I've seen anyone on this thread mention the possibility of a wild mouse coaster being built. I'd love a giga as much as many of you would, but some of the footers are pretty close together, and it doesn't look like there's too much room for a big station or train storage. I'm most likely wrong on this, but its just an idea from left field.

I remember the information for Diamondback was in full digital print long before the announcement was made. I tried looking on the zoning board sites last night- they must have changed their publishing protocol- as I was unable to turn up anything. But, then again, it has been a few years since I came across Diamonbacks info "accidentally." For what its worth, it wasn't called by that name.

The zoning hearings are public meetings- not the deliberation, but the approval/denial. Matters of record would be: type of structure, height of structure, etc... They've probably changed how they publish these tough.

Didn't a magazine or something leak the layout of Diamondback way before it was released during it's construction phase? Is there any way to access the building plans that Kings Island submitted to Warren County/ Mason?

• Like 1

Perhaps they are putting in more than one thing and each set of clues has been a reference to different attractions. Maybe the "sign" is for one thing and the tweet is referencing something else. If a Pterodactyl only flies as high as the tree tops, it could be referencing some kind of zip line. I don't think so, but it came to mind with Action Zone and DA being somewhat in the same vacinity.

So the front of the park and the back of the park are in the same vicinity?

Obviously front and back are opposites so one would think that's not what I meant. I meant the same side of the park and can be connected with something like a zip line type attraction.

I could go for a ride similar to Skyrush, however the restraints would need changed. I rode after they were "changed" as well, a little more padding from what I understand. The padding didn't help. I've got medium size thighs and it just hurt.

As a few have said, I doubt that KI would get a wing-rider the year after Cedar Point (the flagship park of the company and let's face it the state) got one.

Some have said history repeats itself. Going on with that thought, KI would get a Giga per Wonderland getting a giga. But then again, who really knows aside from the park. Anything at this point is pure speculation.

• Like 2

When I searched yahoo for "How high above the park would a Pterodactyl have been able to soar?" The first story that came up was about zip lines in San Diego. They kind of would make since. They would replace a revenu generator, be cheap and quick to install, and if you went through Dinosaurs Alive with it, it may be pretty cool.

Me I want a coaster..lol

• Like 1

I doubt the park is looking to connect Action Zone to X Base with a zipline.

I'm just throwing it out there because it would be a tie in with Action Zone. I was just using the "Pterodactyl" reference to DA. But what else flies only as high as average trees? Zip line popularity has grown tremedously over the last couple years and the designers have made them extremely safe.