Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

My brothers and I fight (argue) all the time, but please don't step between brothers when we bicker. This is how I feel about Trolls! Need I say more? On another note, Thank you Terp for giving me a better perspective on Family Kingdom, I have pondered your messages and I might be wrong. Its a great thing to learn new things!

• Like 1

That was an extremely long time ago, I have since changed how I feel.

Have you never done that?

Glad you changed your mind, opinions are all we have right now, and yes I change my mind all the time! :D

"No wait, no I don't... actually, I do!"

One thing I hadn't realized before, Kings Island could use a coaster with "smooth" inversions.

Currently we only have Flight of Fear, and the line for that thing stays long.

Flight of Fear has smooth transitions? Not IMO

Diamondback has smooth transitions... Flight Deck.. The grand carousel..

I said inversions, not transitions. Which coaster in the park has smoother inversions then Flight of Fear?

Well, don't I feel dyslexic. :lol:

And the only one that doesn't have smooth inversions is Vortex.

Guys, I know what the roller coaster is, what it's named, what color it is, I know everything about it.

It's a B&M invert. It has a height of 244 feet, a drop 231 feet long, a speed of 77 mph, and a length of 4679 feet.

It will also feature 8 inversions, here is the ride experience: 219 foot loop, making it the tallest in the world, a 180 ft dive loop, a zero g roll, cobra roll, another zero g roll, 270 degree helix, MCBR, 128 foot drop, interlocking corkscrews, then an unexpected heartline roll before entering the station.

The colors are green track and teal supports, and the name is... Banshee!

You should see the announcement withing the next couple of days on KI's website, I'm really excited about this roller coaster. It will also be finished and ready in time for the 2014 season.

Just found this out today a couple of minutes ago.

• Like 2

Guys, I know what the roller coaster is, what it's named, what color it is, I know everything about it.

It's a B&M invert. It has a height of 244 feet, a drop 231 feet long, a speed of 77 mph, and a length of 4679 feet.

It will also feature 8 inversions, here is the ride experience: 219 foot loop, making it the tallest in the world, a 180 ft dive loop, a zero g roll, cobra roll, another zero g roll, 270 degree helix, MCBR, 128 foot drop, interlocking corkscrews, then an unexpected heartline roll before entering the station.

You should see the announcement withing the next couple of days on KI's website.

I really doubt what I have highlighted in red.

• Like 1

Maybe it's going to be McDonald's colors red and yellow just like Invertigo used to be and that's the reason they repainted it last year.

Just throwing up a wild guess...

You should see the announcement withing the next couple of days on KI's website, I'm really excited about this roller coaster. It will also be finished and ready in time for the 2014 season.

Just found this out today a couple of minutes ago.

Tell me you're not being sarcastic... :lol:

:huh:

Hey Terp, while the Troll is busy posting I thought I would ask you did the great John Allen decide to build Swamp Fox after a few drinks on a cocktail napkin (Racer for those confused)? I had no idea he built that coaster! I have plans for the family to ride after learning that from you! I have learned so much reading this forum, thanks to all the good people on here! You can P.M me about it so the few trolls don't get confused if you want.

I am not being sarcastic, this is true information

Maybe I shouldn't believe it but I do, maybe because its close to what I was thinking and wanting. What I wonder though could the dive loop be more like an inverted coaster version of Gatekeepers first drop. That would explain a lot of the placing of footings in comparison to what's often thought to be the lift area.

We should all remember that sometimes that someone will come in and spill the beans and will likely be trashed for such for sharing the info. Like when Firehawk was being built someone came here and shared the name. Of course he was practically ran out of here. Remember that behind every post is a person behind a screen inputting characters. Sometimes I feel people grow too many kahunas when they don't see who they are talking to. This is an internet community and we should treat each other as neighbors, even if some are the neighbors with all the gnomes out front, the non-mowers, the over-mowers, and so on.

Edit; fooled but other points remain

Hello! :D First-time poster here. I've been reading this particular thread since page 1 and am intrigued as to what KI may be constructing. The recent increase of footers has added to the curiosity. I have never actually been to KI, but I am eager to get out there sometime soon, especially after this ride opens!

I have no idea as to what type of coaster they may be building. I would also not like to throw in my two cents at this time about what this coaster may be. It does appear to have an interesting layout based on the arrangement of the footers. However, I can not see any clearly defined layout as of now. I certainly can't wait for more footers to show up, and I can't wait to continue to follow this thread throughout the summer. :)

That is, if the number of trolls would decline.. <_<

• Like 6