Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Patrick Michael has a small pic of the footers for his profile pic. It looks like a blueprint, but its only the ones we've seen so far and there isn't a track or anything. Just footers. Heres the pic he has. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/--2flhS_krzc/UcTkvmvr9-I/AAAAAAAAAHU/MNO-L3-W_BY/s256-no/4feaaf5e-7fd2-4b2f-9f70-4c7f00b71cae

Off Hand, but he probably drew that

• Like 1

Would any of you care if they had to tear down Adventure Express in order to make room for the new coaster?

Nope. Might be one of my least favorite coasters. For as bad as it jostles you around, it's not that thrilling. Would be a great family coaster if it wasn't so rough. Even my kids would rather ride something else.

Patrick Michael has a small pic of the footers for his profile pic. It looks like a blueprint, but its only the ones we've seen so far and there isn't a track or anything. Just footers. Heres the pic he has. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/--2flhS_krzc/UcTkvmvr9-I/AAAAAAAAAHU/MNO-L3-W_BY/s256-no/4feaaf5e-7fd2-4b2f-9f70-4c7f00b71cae

I went to school for drafting, so I know how to draw blueprints, and that is so obviously fake.

• Like 3

Yeah where there was\ is a gate to the area from Action Zone? They got rid of it a few weeks ago..

Actually the path was just removed this week. The moved the fence but the concrete from the path was just torn up. I saw the path from the tower last Saturday!

• Like 1

Anyone going tomorrow ?

Will be there Sunday. My Daughters favorite flat ride is Drop Tower so I am sure I will get a few good looks.

If u look at the sign it look like a sticker someone should try peeling

Kinda off topic, but Kings Island, to me is one of the best parks to visit at night. With this Installation possibly looking to go out and down into the valley, this could be another great night time ride, especially if the name of the coaster is indeed Banshee.

Another thing...what is that strip of dirt by Flight Deck? Possibly could be for an Immelman? I dont know, just throwing out possibilities.

Kinda off topic, but Kings Island, to me is one of the best parks to visit at night. With this Installation possibly looking to go out and down into the valley, this could be another great night time ride, especially if the name of the coaster is indeed Banshee.

Another thing...what is that strip of dirt by Flight Deck? Possibly could be for an Immelman? I dont know, just throwing out possibilities.

The Beast at night is the best!

• Like 3

Yeah where there was\ is a gate to the area from Action Zone? They got rid of it a few weeks ago..

Actually the path was just removed this week. The moved the fence but the concrete from the path was just torn up. I saw the path from the tower last Saturday!

Actually they removed all that was on the other side a few weeks ago, then moved the wall and had more to remove..

• Like 1

Well that confirms where the station is going. Has anyone noticed that or is that old news and I missed it?

Well that confirms where the station is going. Has anyone noticed that or is that old news and I missed it?

Look at post #4065. The blueprint is fake.

• Like 3

Look at post #4065. The blueprint is fake.

Let me clarify. When I said it was fake, I meant it's not a real blueprint. I have no idea if that's where the station will be or not. This simply looks like a sketch someone made of the positioning of the footers as they have been constructed to this point. Part of the sketch certainly looks hand drawn, but the lettering is actually not bad. He's either very good at hand lettering (something I always hated doing), or he used a lettering stencil. If I had to guess, I'd say it's just something he's drawing up for his own personal enjoyment.

your joking i hope. But everyone has their own favorite ride

I don't need a giga coaster to have fun. The ride has some of the strongest laterals and the best theming (when it's working right) in the park.

who said i had to have a giga to have fun. its your favorite ride, ok. I acknowledged that AE was your favorite ride, and i didnt mean any harm. And besides a giga is nothing but a glorified hyper.