Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I'm honestly not sure how to respond to that. 297.gif

Perhaps things are about to go full throttle.

Please don't tell me that was a hint that we're getting something like Full Throttle...? Because that would be seriously boring, unless they can drop the rear-launch gimmick and add more inversions to it.

This may mean nothing but Don has brought it up twice now

On May 17 he posted a picture of Diamondback at the bottom of it's hill on Facebook with a caption stating:

If you really like something, you'll want more of it.

And about 20 minutes ago he posted along with a picture of a girl eating blue ice cream:

When you really like something, you want more of it.

Now while this could mean absolutely nothing (or have no relevance to the expansion in AZ), my social studies teacher said many times this school year that if something is mentioned more than once, it's probably important.

Maybe we're getting a giga coaster with an ice-cream splashdown.

They should drive by and see intake pictures and if they can snap a pic of the label

Are you willing to pay their ticket and all legal fees when they get arrested for trespassing?

Uh huh...didn't think so.

It's probably best not to encourage people to do something illegal. ;)

They should drive by and see intake pictures and if they can snap a pic of the label

They should also not trespass.

They should also not trespass.

^^^ true true

Please don't tell me that was a hint that we're getting something like Full Throttle...? Because that would be seriously boring, unless they can drop the rear-launch gimmick and add more inversions to it.

On May 17 he posted a picture of Diamondback at the bottom of it's hill on Facebook with a caption stating:

And about 20 minutes ago he posted along with a picture of a girl eating blue ice cream:

Now while this could mean absolutely nothing (or have no relevance to the expansion in AZ), my social studies teacher said many times this school year that if something is mentioned more than once, it's probably important.

Are you willing to pay their ticket and all legal fees when they get arrested for trespassing?

true

You quoted all that to say "true"?

It's nice to see the progress that is being done, I hope on my trip down from Toledo sometime next month there are supports starting to pop up.

Any chance those are defective pieces of track lying around outside, not to be used for a coaster? After all, wouldn't they be painted if they were waiting to be picked up and transported?

Any chance those are defective pieces of track lying around outside, not to be used for a coaster? After all, wouldn't they be painted if they were waiting to be picked up and transported?

I highly doubt it. If it was one piece, maybe.

Those look freshly made. Twisty, just the way i like it. Think I will switch to Pretzels once my Popcorn is gone.

• Like 1

There was a documentary (2006) about how B and M makes the track and part of the process is to let the track sit outside and rust (this has something to do with trying to find any defects). They then remove the rust, do a few ultrasounds and then paint.

This article talks a bit about the process but doesn't mention the putting track outside part.

http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.ca/2008/12/scott-carol-present.html?m=1

• Like 5

There was a documentary (2006) about how B and M makes the track and part of the process is to let the track sit outside and rust (this has something to do with trying to find any defects). They then remove the rust, do a few ultrasounds and then paint.

This article talks a bit about the process but doesn't mention the putting track outside part.

http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.ca/2008/12/scott-carol-present.html?m=1

Ahh. Thanks so much!

Maybe those track pieces are lying outside because they are drying. It could be a black-painted coaster.

I think you might want to adjust the brightness setting on your monitor. Those are definitely not black. They look like bare metal.

• Like 2