Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

There is a reason (well, multiple reasons) that you rarely see many long time and well respected posters here avoid posting in these topics or only make vague passing remarks. Does that mean all of them know? Of course not, but some do.

^There are a number of people on this forum that know...but also won't tell.

Who are they?

They are the people who know, but won't tell you they know.

I think the only person who actually knows is Don. And he's not going to tell you anything. ;)

There is a reason (well, multiple reasons) that you rarely see many long time and well respected posters here avoid posting in these topics or only make vague passing remarks. Does that mean all of them know? Of course not, but some do.

They avoid posting in these topics like you avoided answering my question?

I dont think anyone really knows besides Mr. Ouimet, Don, and Middleton Construction. If people already know what exactly we are getting, they must be good "decoders" giving the fact that there are only footers in one section behind slingshot and in the thunder alley area and a sign. Who really knows?

They avoid posting in these topics like you avoided answering my question?

Exactly.

The Kidd, abiding by the terms of service.

If only someone knew Don personally

I'm sure he still wouldn't tell anyone.

For as much as we want to speculate about who knows, the people who actually do know aren't going to say anything because they could probably get in a lot of trouble....including Don. Don does have a boss above him, let's remember that.

• Like 3

If only someone knew Don personally

Honestly, I don't think Don would tell them either. I mean he might, but it may not be the best choice.

But I'm not Don, nor am I in his situations, so he may.

You got to give the guy credit. He's probably reading this thread laughing at either how close our guesses are or how far off we are.

• Like 3

A little off-topic....since Full Throttle has been mentioned (I still hope we don't get anything like that...too gimmicky), I saw a video of it rolling back at night.

Check it out:

Who wants to make a cross word puzzle of terms describing the new mysterious attraction? Then you will truly be decoding 2014!

BB1, who likes his noggin and his expansive knowledge of the waterpark.

• Like 3