Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Which Superman clones are you talking about? There are significant differences between the two.

???

I don't know if I should mention the TOS here or not, is this a one word response? It seems like a zero word response...

What else do you say in response to someone trying to argue with a unknowlegable reply?

I believe he was asking if you meant the Superman:Ride of Steel clones or the Superman:Ultimate Flight clones, as TheCrypt said, there are significant differences between the two.

Ok.......and for the record the flying dutchmen are far superior than the ultimate flights.

"For the record"...?? That's a declarative statement which implies there is an authoritative body that makes decisions about such matters. Can you post a link to this authority upon which you base your assertion?

Not sure why I'm bothering to ask, because you'll probably ignore my question anyway.

• Like 2

Here's a easy way to see the differences.

B&M is a minivan: reliable, fun, not flashy.

Intamin is a racecar: more maintenance, extreme, flashy ride, pushing the envelope.

Your smartest post yet, keep it up! You actually think B&Ms are fun. ;) Just out of curiosity, how many names are you posting under? I'm guessing between 2 and 4, am I close?

Young Stud, I answer anything anybody has for me! Answer me! I like you when your being you, stop with your other egos and I'm sure all will be good. Your not stupid so cut out your other posters. Thanks, Jr! I cant decode the coaster yet, but I decoded you, just be your nice poster and welcome! ;)

Hey just so you know Jr4B, Dane the site administrator, posted on Tuesday that IP addresses have been checked for members that might be using multiple accounts. He also made mention that some members might have been banned.

Has Big Sexy posted lately?

Edit:

Big Sexy is back!

Edited by DontWantToWait42mar0
  • Like 1

Screamscape is now starting to believe that it will be a world record invert.

2014 - Banshee / New Coaster - Rumor - (6/27/13) While our last source seemed fairly certain the new Kings Island coaster would be a Wing design, all the latest rumors come back to what I was thinking I would build if I ran the park… a world record breaking B&M Inverted coaster.

Every intamin I have been on has blown away other manufactures. I find it very hard to understand how indy guy has not been impressed with the intamins he has been on unless he has only been on a inverted shuttle coaster, and those are verry thrilling as well! I think he's trolling.

Roller coasters don't have a 100% guarantee that they will thrill everyone, and he didn't wasn't impressed by the Intamin rides he's been on. It probably means he's been on a lot of coasters.

Personally though, if you've been to Cedar Point, you've been on Maverick and that Stengel Dive will change your opinion.

We get it YoungStud. You love Intamin. You're just repeating yourself and it's getting really annoying now. Sorry we don't all wet our pants over Intamin like you do. I personally have a diverse palate and love GCI, GG, and Mack, Intamin, and B&M.

My favorite ride is Scooby Doo's Spooky Coaster in Australia. Give me a long ride duration and theming.

Every intamin I have been on has blown away other manufactures. I find it very hard to understand how indy guy has not been impressed with the intamins he has been on unless he has only been on a inverted shuttle coaster, and those are verry thrilling as well! I think he's trolling.

Roller coasters don't have a 100% guarantee that they will thrill everyone, and he didn't wasn't impressed by the Intamin rides he's been on. It probably means he's been on a lot of coasters.

Personally though, if you've been to Cedar Point, you've been on Maverick and that Stengel Dive will change your opinion.

We get it YoungStud. You love Intamin. You're just repeating yourself and it's getting really annoying now. Sorry we don't all wet our pants over Intamin like you do. I personally have a diverse palate and love GCI, GG, and Mack, Intamin, and B&M.

My favorite ride is Scooby Doo's Spooky Coaster in Australia. Give me a long ride duration and theming.

That looks fun- looked it up on Youtube. It would be great to have a different style of ride in the park.

I thought originally that this was an invert with the possibily of a terrain hugger in vain of Maverick. I was wrong. This is the Rebirth of Phantom Theater. It will feature inversions and a lift hill but will be heavily theamed and have a dark ride aspect much like the original. Obviously I kid but wow what a dream ride that would be! I just saw a video of Phantom Theater and was flooded with memories so I had to post this.

On another note I am echoing several others and becoming as repititive as those I am criticizing but we have little evidence and are taking our guesses in good fun so please do not label us as trolls and dismiss our opinons or call us stupid. We are living up the moment as it is not every year your home park gets a new ride so let us dream and have our fun. I am fine with being wrong but I like to read and see other opinions of what is coming in because the hype will make fthe first ride that much more enjoyable.

For what it's worth I have had a few too many so if this seems ignorant and wrong sorry...you are probably right it is.

• Like 3

Here's a easy way to see the differences.

B&M is a minivan: reliable, fun, not flashy.

Intamin is a racecar: more maintenance, extreme, flashy ride, pushing the envelope.

Your smartest post yet, keep it up! You actually think B&Ms are fun. ;) Just out of curiosity, how many names are you posting under? I'm guessing between 2 and 4, am I close?

Young Stud, I answer anything anybody has for me! Answer me! I like you when your being you, stop with your other egos and I'm sure all will be good. Your not stupid so cut out your other posters. Thanks, Jr! I cant decode the coaster yet, but I decoded you, just be your nice poster and welcome! ;)

Hey just so you know JR4B, Dane the site administrator, posted on Tuesday that IP addresses have been checked for members that might be using multiple accounts. He also made mention that some members might have been banned.

Has Big Sexy posted lately?

No. He hasn't posted for quite some time.

I figure he saw some more green track on I-71 and followed it. I hope he's okay.

Concerned Terp.

Big Sexy's profile lists him as a member of the group "Members", which means that he has not been banned (if he had been banned, the "Group" field would instead say "Banned").

It seems Big sexy has liked all three of those posts. So, while he isn't posting or banned, he's definitely still reading. (And liking.)

I also believe it will be a record breaker...just not sure what kind of coaster will be grabbing those records!

It will be some type of record breaker.

i.e.: Largest invert in Southern Ohio, fastest coaster East of I-71, steepest incline in the Eastern time zone, most inversions in a park in Southern OH etc.

It's all about marketing, not that promoting these elements is a bad thing, but some only see the "-est" and not the finer points.

• Like 7

I haven't seen this idea thrown out there yet. Any chance the area may house a permenant haunt? Maybe both it and the new ride have a spooky abandoned campground theme. In the hundreds of times I've been to KI I've never been during Halloween Haunt (way too crowded for my liking) so I don't even know if this is feasible. Indoor maybe like a mess hall and bunks. Just a thought.

• Like 2

I wonder if some of those footings in the recent pictures could be for lamp posts too, for lighting up the ride and que line.

I wonder if some of those footings in the recent pictures could be for lamp posts too, for lighting up the ride and que line.

If you look at the true size of these footers, you can tell they're most likely not for lights. Lighting would use a much smaller foundation.. However, they will probably have a sign and possibly theming on a few footers somewhere..

I thought originally that this was an invert with the possibily of a terrain hugger in vain of Maverick. I was wrong. This is the Rebirth of Phantom Theater. It will feature inversions and a lift hill but will be heavily theamed and have a dark ride aspect much like the original. Obviously I kid but wow what a dream ride that would be! I just saw a video of Phantom Theater and was flooded with memories so I had to post this.

On another note I am echoing several others and becoming as repititive as those I am criticizing but we have little evidence and are taking our guesses in good fun so please do not label us as trolls and dismiss our opinons or call us stupid. We are living up the moment as it is not every year your home park gets a new ride so let us dream and have our fun. I am fine with being wrong but I like to read and see other opinions of what is coming in because the hype will make fthe first ride that much more enjoyable.

For what it's worth I have had a few too many so if this seems ignorant and wrong sorry...you are probably right it is.

The three of you are going to love this idea I came up with. So those wonderful light footers, or themed footers, you so speak of? SOBwasaSOB listen up this is for you - I wonder what they are doing with those old Phantom Theater characters.... hmmmm

thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-

Perhaps they will use those characters for themeing in this ride, if the name is indeed "Banshee". It would actually fit the theme. Now I realize they used a lot of those during the haunt, and many may not be usable anymore but its a thought.

• Like 5

Screamscape is now starting to believe that it will be a world record invert.

2014 - Banshee / New Coaster - Rumor - (6/27/13) While our last source seemed fairly certain the new Kings Island coaster would be a Wing design, all the latest rumors come back to what I was thinking I would build if I ran the park… a world record breaking B&M Inverted coaster.

I give Lance credit

....he's a pro at back-traking and not taking credit for wrong confirmations, all the while patting himself on the back at the same time.

Bottom line, he doesn't know and is guessing like everyone else.

• Like 14

"We" haven't been DEcoding. At least not as in all of us.

Some of us have other, hopefully helpful (to you, the park and the industry) goals.

Sorry for the diversion.

Have a Snicker's and enjoy your day!

Need a BREAK? grab a snickers.

DIVErsion.... what is terp telling us... or is a snicker just a snicker and a diversion just a diversion....

I liked BORG Assimilator way better than Firehawk, but that was one ride in 2004. Superman was pretty fun. Either way both were pretty dull after the first ride to me. Firehawk is a piece of sh*t. It hurts your body and causes a headache to wait in line to ride. And makes your pay extra to pay.

I've ridden Borg (now called Nighthawk) and its still a god ride, although it is a little bumpy at the end. Plus it takes about ten minutes for each train to load and unload.

I am starting to think that the "no camping" signs don't really have much to do with the ride, but more so with just telling people not to hang around there.

If they didn't want people to hang around there, why wouldn't they just completely close that area off?