Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Actually...a coaster with 8 inversions would be the most of any in North America. I could also see this going for longest and/or tallest/fastest as well in the full circuit category given the amount of land to work with. The likes of Alpengeist, Montu and Katun sprawl out over a pretty large area and KI has some interesting terrain to work with in that area.

If we're still talking giga, which I won't completely dismiss, it would probably go behind X-base with a turn around somewhere behind Dinosaur's Alive, though they'd probably have to move the fireworks launch area in that case. It would certainly interact with X-base in some form given how this looks to be angled. I don't think it would pull a Leviathan and interact with the midways as there looks to be an awful lot of congestion if it turns towards Coney Mall or Oktoberfest. I know the notion that'd if they would find ways to make the room for it, but frankly, I don't see the park doing that.

Just a few guesses.

• Like 1

There's just no pleasing some people, is there?

Anyway, my snack of choice for this thread is chocolate chip cookies. Anyone want one?

Me I'll take one, two, three, or maybe a dozen.

I take to dough too

• Like 1

^^ And eat unpasteurized eggs? You must like living on the dangerous side of life.

I still have 8 unread pages of this thread, after ignoring it for a day and a half last week.

People eat raw eggs. Salmonella is not from raw eggs, its passed by the mother chicken into the raw egg, I believe....

maybe they will use the same logo as when it was announced for Cedar Point

It's too.... 1996.

I already took care of the logo back in post http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/21765-random-photo-of-the-day/page-94#entry512662

hx55zp.png

I found this one day when....Oh Wait!! Did someone hear a Banshee??.....

^^ And eat unpasteurized eggs? You must like living on the dangerous side of life.

All store-bought eggs are pasteurized.
This is not true. Actually VERY few shell eggs are. The process is patented, expensive and rare.

Products containing egg must be pasteurized, of course. This would include store-bought cookie dough, products like "Egg Beaters", egg nog, frozen desserts, etc.

Granted, the risk from eating raw eggs is usually low, especially for a healthy person. Still, it's much better to be safe than to risk a day throwing up. Or worse.

• Like 3

All store-bought eggs are pasteurized.
This is not true. Actually VERY few shell eggs are. The process is patented, expensive and rare.

That's odd. I thought I read that the FDA requires it.

Products containing egg must be pasteurized, of course. This would include store-bought cookie dough, products like "Egg Beaters", egg nog, frozen desserts, etc.

Granted, the risk from eating raw eggs is usually low, especially for a healthy person. Still, it's much better to be safe than to risk a day throwing up. Or worse.

Ohhh. Maybe that's what I'm thinking of....egg products.

Eeesh....sorry about my bad comment, guys. I'll go edit it. Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah, I thought I was old too, but apparently not wise. More and more each day I keep discovering how little I know, and how stupid I am, and how much bad advice I've given to people in my life.

Thanks again for the clarification. Have a good night, Terp.