Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Is anyone else impressed at how secretive KI is being with this project? Of course, all high profile projects come with a heightened level of secrecy, but I've noticed that they REALLY aren't letting anything slip this time around. I'm not saying this is anything of grand importance, but I do believe it could be a clue to the scope of this attraction. If the park is putting more emphasis on confidentiality, is that not a sign that whatever is coming could be above the average addition? The unfortunate truth is, only time will tell. In the meantime, I suppose Don's intriguing tweets and scarecrows are all we have to work with. Oddly enough, I kinda enjoy the suspense.

• Like 11

Is anyone else impressed at how secretive KI is being with this project? Of course, all high profile projects come with a heightened level of secrecy, but I've noticed that they REALLY aren't letting anything slip this time around. I'm not saying this is anything of grand importance, but I do believe it could be a clue to the scope of this attraction. If the park is putting more emphasis on confidentiality, is that not a sign that whatever is coming could be above the average addition? The unfortunate truth is, only time will tell. In the meantime, I suppose Don's intriguing tweets and scarecrows are all we have to work with. Oddly enough, I kinda enjoy the suspense.

Couldn't agree more. I love that they've been so tight-lipped with it all, as I want to feel nothing but pure excitement when it is finally revealed. At this point if I think if I get any sort of confirmed clue, it may just ruin it for me. Maybe I should stop reading this thread now.....haha!

Earlier Hint:

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE

14 + 1 + 16 + 15 + 12 + 5 + 15 + 14 + 4 + 25 + 14 + 1 + 13 + 9 + 20 + 5 =179 feet.

N A P O L E O N D Y N A M I T E

179 is not 500, nor 400, nor even 300.

Sorry, but evidence is evidence.

I get 183 when I add that string of numbers together.

$183 would still be a good deal on a platinum price pass.

• Like 1

All I see is a black screen on mobile... What is it? Or is there any other way to see it?
Some scary mannequins standing at the gap in the fence and on a footing. As for how to see it on mobile I use Skyfire(app) for such occasions.

edit: seems I was beat but keep the tip

Could someone post a link for mobile. I would like to see them all.

would be awesome if we got a new "Oz" land :) (scarecrow) lol....

Actually there's a pretty scary story called "Feathertop" about a scarecrow who was brought to life by a satanic witch. The witch used him to do bad things but when it starts to develop human feelings, kills itself.

• Like 1

^^Nothing. That's the armature of the mannequin sticking out.

For those who can't see upstop's photos, here are 2 of them for you (if he doesn't mind me doing that):

9163909486_45f6766171.jpg

9163909416_be7bf7dfdc_z.jpg

i crap my pants when i saw this... (i get scared easily. and its 2 am...)

• Like 3

For liquid eggs, yes. In the shell, no.

Really? I might have to pick up liquid eggs for baking purposes, for reasons previously stated.

A scarecrow! Growing up surrounded by cornfields, I'm really excited about the implications of this! Truly frightening.

...Even Hawks fear scarecrows.

Terp, who is not engaged in the private practice of scarecraft in the District of Columbia, Ohio, Virginia, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, any other United State, Ontario, or any other Canadian province (nor is Terp provincial, not that there is anything wrong with that). There are no implications in this post. If you desire, or think you desire, official implications, seek out the missives and diversions of your friendly local sanctioned public relator (not to be confused with Realtor).

• Like 4

Something of note. Yesterday while walking out of the park I noticed that one of the store fronts on International street was set up with Beast merchandise in a camp theme. There was pine trees and some paddles and a horn/megaphone type thing with "camp counselor" written down the side. The merchandise displayed was old school Beast T-shirts and hats and wooden cups with The Beast logo on them.

Another clue? Or diversion?

• Like 7

For those who can't see upstop's photos, here are 2 of them for you (if he doesn't mind me doing that):

i crap my pants when i saw this... (i get scared easily. and its 2 am...)

Jeepers Creepers the ride!!! haha

• Like 6

Its the biggest haunt ever! Were getting HHN size soundstages for awesometastic haunts.

That or the park wants someone to eat crow!

I'm just gonna camp out here, someone bring me cookie dough dippin dots, and stale popcorn. I'll even give ya $11 for 4 bottles of water.

Also who says that Don is behind the signs or prop... Could be Greg or even Jeff wanting to have fun.

• Like 4

FWIW, I drove by CSF yesterday morning (6/27) and saw none of the new track that had been previously mentioned. It may have been moved, or I may be blind. However, what I did see were 4-5 shipping trailers parked in front of the building.

So, if KI is really being that secretive about this project, they don't even want people spotting the track pieces on the road; nor in the park until they are ready to reveal them. That is if the track pieces we saw earlier is indeed headed to KI.

If those pieces are for a floorless, and KI would get a floorless, I'd be all for it. I just watched the POV for Hydra and it looks like a blast. It would be nice to have inversions in the park with the smoothness of a B&M. Vortex is getting rough for me.

• Like 1

1 - Maybe this is meant to keep people away - no camping, no photos, no peaking through the fence.

2 - Napoleon Dynamite's favorite coaster at KI could be any of them - they're all a blast.

3 - Could be the Banshee's Husband (or significant other).

4 - My, has Mr. Kinzel aged since he retired!

• Like 11

If we all look at this in a reasonable way, it's pretty safe to say an announcement could be within the next two months. Sure Don said it may not be in the summer, but I think there is a lot of throwing off happening. If you look at all the clues and hints they keep popping up more and more at a faster pace, leading up to an announcement.

Remember that Gatekeeper was leaked a few days before the announcement. Pictures of the whole layout pretty much.

The armature and clothe in the second picture almost look like...dare I say it....WINGS....

Obviously this "thing" flies in one way or another.....

Why would be get a B&M Flyer when we already have a flying coaster, by Vekoma.

According to RCT2.. I believe they're called "Lay-Down Coaster"

Because they probably couldn't say "Vekoma Flying Coaster" and "B&M Flying Coaster". Like how there's Hyper Coaster and Hyper Twister Coaster for Arrow/Morgan and B&M.

• Like 1