Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

the green pipes might be for fire affects green is gas lines don did say something about fire

Actually, gas lines are typically yellow. Electrical conduit is typically gray and storm water piping tends to be green.

Don`t forget to call OUPS (Ohio Utilities Protection Service) before you dig, to make sure there isn`t a gas line in your way. It wouldn`t be fun to hit a gas line.

• Like 4

the green pipes might be for fire affects green is gas lines don did say something about fire

Actually, gas lines are typically yellow. Electrical conduit is typically gray and storm water piping tends to be green.

Don`t forget to call OUPS (Ohio Utilities Protection Service) before you dig, to make sure there isn`t a gas line in your way. It wouldn`t be fun to hit a gas line.

Green is schedule 35 pipe that can be used for Waste, storm runoff, drainage, etc. It cannot be used for electrical conduit. Any plastic underground electrical conduit would be schedule 40 or 80 and be grey. Looking at the pipe in question, based on the location, its most likely a tie-in to a storm sewer type deal for a low point drain or a gutter tie in.

• Like 4

Went to the park today. Saw the construction site and not too much has changed since I was last there. Guy standing by the construction fence was so certain that they were still demolishing something and his girlfriend was convinced it was for "Fearfest". Ahh people do make me laugh...

Got some pictures from ET and down on the ground. (I apologize for the lack of quality, my mom had the nice camera all day)

Some things I picked out:

9190515358_e86b3c87d3.jpg

^Giant Orange markings in the shapes of large squares surrounding these footers.

9187728039_1519a342e1.jpg

^More scarecrows... (A total of 5 from what I could see)

9190503438_605f7cae52.jpg

^This area is beginning to receive a lot of attention.

9190529188_4201ecfb7d.jpg

^I spotted these big yellow steel structures behind WindSeeker (not sure what they are or if they're even relevant to the construction)

And also on WS I noticed a large shipping crate and some track sized packages in that area behind DA. :huh: Not sure if it's track or not but you cant see it from ET.

That's pretty much it from today. The best part of the trip was hanging with the flight deck attendees for 3 hours while waiting for the storm to die down. :D

• Like 3

^I spotted these big yellow steel structures behind WindSeeker (not sure what they are or if they're even relevant to the construction)

And also on WS I noticed a large shipping crate and some track sized packages in that area behind DA. :huh: Not sure if it's track or not but you cant see it from ET.

That's pretty much it from today. The best part of the trip was hanging with the flight deck attendees for 3 hours while waiting for the storm to die down. :D

Those should be the evac platforms for WindSeeker

Went to the park today. Saw the construction site and not too much has changed since I was last there. Guy standing by the construction fence was so certain that they were still demolishing something and his girlfriend was convinced it was for "Fearfest". Ahh people do make me laugh...

Got some pictures from ET and down on the ground. (I apologize for the lack of quality, my mom had the nice camera all day)

Some things I picked out:

9190515358_e86b3c87d3.jpg

^Giant Orange markings in the shapes of large squares surrounding these footers.

9187728039_1519a342e1.jpg

^More scarecrows... (A total of 5 from what I could see)

9190503438_605f7cae52.jpg

^This area is beginning to receive a lot of attention.

Can you post for mobiles please.

The further out the construction goes the increasing probability of a intamin giga...

Why, YoungStud, do you keep saying it's going to be an Intamin giga?

Seriously, I would like to hear your thoughts.

The further out the construction goes the increasing probability of a intamin giga...

Why, YoungStud, do you keep saying it's going to be an Intamin giga?

Seriously, I would like to hear your thoughts.

Please stop feeding the troll and it will go away. :lol:

• Like 2

Youngstud really isn't trolling. I actually don't mind the guy tbh.

I kinda see what he's saying but I do slightly disagree. Intamin Giga's are big footprints compared to B&M's giga if thats a possibility. If it's a B&M invert, that footprint isn't anything compared to either of the two. However, it truly still could be anything, but I do see where he's going with it

• Like 6

^
Of the 3 rides visible in that picture, two are now gone, a ride that would have been built there came and went, and the other one got a name change and color scheme change. And lots of trees got cut down.

McSalsa, stating ze obvious for no reason. :P

• Like 2

Now lets stop all this rational thinking. If everyone followed Shaggy's advice(which is very logical and I am kind of following myself) then what would i do all day? With no silly arguing over B&M or Intamin, or who is a troll and who isn't, and who saw track heading where I might actually have to get work done. Now we can't have that so please I beg of you ignore Shaggy! :P