Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Looks like the pictures have been viewed too many times, exceeding the uploader's bandwidth allowance (I think it's 10 GB/month for free accounts). The only solution is for the uploader to pay for a Plus account or wait until August 1.

It's kind if like the park is a mini disneyworld with all the different sections. Maybe theming is going to become more and more commonplace. It seems they're emphasizing a heavy theme this time around. It not all for nothing after all.

• Like 1

I'll be 100% honest, I seriously thought Cedar Point was getting a GCI wooden coaster named White Lightning in 2010...how wrong I was...

Wait a second...(was just looking at the GCI page on RCDB a few minutes ago and goes back...)

http://rcdb.com/10348.htm

Well, a GCI wooden coaster named White Lightning did come to be...just not at Cedar Point. :P

I really do think that supports and track will start going up before the announcement is made, especially if it's during Haunt. It could give the type of coaster away but it's still be a mystery on the stats, exact layout, name, etc.

As for colors I'm still hoping for some sort of purple, black, green combo if the name ends up as Banshee. Maybe black supports, purple track with green running rails. I think that would look pretty cool.

• Like 1

I had a dream the other night that I saw a piece of lift hill track on a truck on the I71 off ramp en route to Kings Island. I can't say that it was BM for sure but it was large and built like a box, BM style. The color was a nasty brown almost like the color of dried blood.

This is what Kings Island General Manager Greg Scheid posted on twitter 10 hrs ago...

2rhws9h.jpg

"This must be a huge restaurant!"

And on July 2nd he posted this....

2wg51s9.jpg

"Progress!"

So we're building a floor-less inverted restaurant to sell "foot longs" - and "triangle nachos"? Boy, that IS progress!

• Like 4