Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Hmmmmmmmmm heard from a friend today about the ride. He works at the park, and like I said I don't care what you guys say. A lot of people know about the ride. For instance I knew about Diamondback before it was announced and I just worked in foods. Anyhoo, I won't say what he told me, but that a lot of our guesses are RIGHT ON! Woot! You'll loose your feet over the details, if they pan out! We are a lot closer than we think!

EDIT: Further, I hope that my 2,727 posts, will have cleared me of any backlash of saying I am making things up and such. Cause Cobra don't play that way Honey Boo Boo Child.

So it's Hellevator?

• Like 11

What about a backless roller coaster. Your feet get shackled down and you sit on a little bar stool.

That would be pretty cool!

I would think the only way a coaster like that could exist would be if it was force-less. Just imagine going through a transition... SNAP, there goes your back... and your life.

• Like 1

By the way, how do I attach a photo on here?

You need to upload it to a third-party image hosting site, such as Photobucket, Flickr, or Imgur, then find the BBCode for embedding provided on that site and copy and paste that into these forums.

• Like 2

Guest KingsIslandPR

http://0CF753C7-DCB4-4B80-8B4D-D08B3FD182E9-387

These "clues" lead me to believe we'll see an invert or a winged. Anyone else?

Owl long has this been going on?

• Like 30

Cobra don't play that way Honey Boo Boo Child.

Oooooooh soooooo close to gaining my respect, but then you throw this in, thanks for playing though ;)

Hahaha I always say that to my friends when I am telling them off :)

Sorry BEASTunchained, I'm not talking till the official announcement. I wanna see how spot on he was. If he's wrong, well let's just say the floor may fall out from under him!

• Like 2

With the recent teases involving owls and the "No Camping" signs pointing to a potential forest-themed attraction, I am now thoroughly convinced that these guys:

db_2013_0701_KI_Banshee11.jpg

...aren't scarecrows. They're woodsmen.

The+Woodsman..jpg

The name is actually meant to describe the sport seen in lumberjack competitions, but either way goes. And while plenty of axe-wielding maniacs in lumberjack garb have terrorized campers and unsuspecting passersby in pop culture over the past several decades, I think there is one in particular dangerous and legendary enough to warrant a ride named after him - The Huntsman.

Anyone who has either read the fairy tale of and/or has seen Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs remembers the Evil Queen ordering a huntsman to take Snow White out into the forest and kill her, bringing back her heart as proof. Thankfully, and in the spirit of a happy ending, the huntsman lets Snow White free and brings back a pig heart instead. But what if it were the opposite, and the huntsman actually succeeds in 86ing 'Ol White-As-Snow and, overcome with blood-lust, stays in the forest to prey upon more victims?

Numerous times people have hypothesized the idea that this new attraction may be revealed during the run of this year's Haunt, and if this batch of pure speculation somehow manages to bear fruit, then we could see a potential maze tie-in dubbed...Feary Tales (Scary Tales is taken by Universal's Halloween Horror Nights). A trek through horrific incantations of popular fairy tales and children's nursery rhymes, all leading up to a finale scene with the big bad Huntsman himself? Sounds like a plan.

Of course, this is all speculative conjecture and should not be taken as 100% fact.

• Like 11

With modern construction technologies, why would it take two years to build a giga coaster?

It won't. Also, if they really want things to go fast, they can always get a bigger crew.

Also, even if these are clues, I highly doubt a winged coaster, regardless of how much sense it makes. Why would CF want to rival their most innovative/record breaking ride, 1 year after it was built?

It won't. Also, if they really want things to go fast, they can always get a bigger crew.

Also, even if these are clues, I highly doubt a winged coaster, regardless of how much sense it makes. Why would CF want to rival their most innovative/record breaking ride, 1 year after it was built?

Cedar Fair isn't planning to have any wing coasters installed at any of their parks in the near future....

• Like 3

These "clues" lead me to believe we'll see an invert or a winged. Anyone else?

Owl long has this been going on?

So Don, what your saying is this coaster will break all of the ACE RECORDS out there even this one?

• Like 7

With the recent teases involving owls and the "No Camping" signs pointing to a potential forest-themed attraction, I am now thoroughly convinced that these guys

...aren't scarecrows. They're woodsmen.

The name is actually meant to describe the sport seen in lumberjack competitions, but either way goes. And while plenty of axe-wielding maniacs in lumberjack garb have terrorized campers and unsuspecting passersby in pop culture over the past several decades, I think there is one in particular dangerous and legendary enough to warrant a ride named after him - The Huntsman.

Anyone who has either read the fairy tale of and/or has seen Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs remembers the Evil Queen ordering a huntsman to take Snow White out into the forest and kill her, bringing back her heart as proof. Thankfully, and in the spirit of a happy ending, the huntsman lets Snow White free and brings back a pig heart instead. But what if it were the opposite, and the huntsman actually succeeds in 86ing 'Ol White-As-Snow and, overcome with blood-lust, stays in the forest to prey upon more victims?

Numerous times people have hypothesized the idea that this new attraction may be revealed during the run of this year's Haunt, and if this batch of pure speculation somehow manages to bear fruit, then we could see a potential maze tie-in dubbed...Feary Tales (Scary Tales is taken by Universal's Halloween Horror Nights). A trek through horrific incantations of popular fairy tales and children's nursery rhymes, all leading up to a finale scene with the big bad Huntsman himself? Sounds like a plan.

Of course, this is all speculative conjecture and should not be taken as 100% fact.

So from this, could we speculate that Grimm Blvd may have been a very early clue during last year's haunt?

Cedar Fair is not concerned with nearby parks "rivaling" each other within their chain, especially when it comes to roller coaster make/models. Cedar Point and Kings Island draw from very different markets, Kings Island from the tri-state and Cedar Point from the lower great lakes, and that's excluding Cedar Point's destination park aspect over Kings Island's regional size. When FUN puts a coaster in at Cedar Point, I highly doubt they worry about it affecting Kings Island's annual draw, or vice versa.

When it comes to regional competition, FUN would be better off concerning themselves with parks from other owners. Kings Island stands more to lose from Holiday World than it ever will from Cedar Point.

• Like 2