Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Could we be seeing the first hyper invert or maybe a giga invert

My bet is a hyper. I'm not sure what the tallest invert is and I can't find it now, but I'm thinking it's along the lines of 170 feet. I'm probably wrong.

I think Wicked Twister is but its not a full circuit. The tall full circuit I think is Alpengeist.

If this doesn't work I'm sorry in advance. I'm new to this stuff. Here's a picture of the ladder. Also a picture that I have a question about. What are the things with the vent looking grate on top? I couldn't get a decent shot of the wooden structures they built, otherwise I'd post it. One of them is just to the right of the scarecrow.000.jpgabc.jpg

Those vent grates look as if they're for rainwater drainage system.

Yes those are drainage outlets....my question is why are there three and so close to each other,,,, unless there is a need to drain another source of water other than directed rainwater....

• Like 1

If this doesn't work I'm sorry in advance. I'm new to this stuff. Here's a picture of the ladder. Also a picture that I have a question about. What are the things with the vent looking grate on top? I couldn't get a decent shot of the wooden structures they built, otherwise I'd post it. One of them is just to the right of the scarecrow.000.jpgabc.jpg

Those vent grates look as if they're for rainwater drainage system.

So, could we possibly be looking at the queue with the drainage system?

I don't think it would be that hard to make a full circuit Hyper Invert.

You all have just turned me to the Invert side. Even though I think I know a good amount about rollercoasters (not compared to some of you guys), I have always hoped/ thought it was going to be a Blitz/Giga. I now see how it definitely looks like an Invert.

Could we be seeing the first hyper invert or maybe a giga invert

My bet is a hyper. I'm not sure what the tallest invert is and I can't find it now, but I'm thinking it's along the lines of 170 feet. I'm probably wrong.

I think Wicked Twister is but its not a full circuit. The tall full circuit I think is Alpengeist.

Alpengeist is the tallest full circuit invert at 195 feet (with a drop of 170 feet).

Alpengiest is the tallest in the full circuit category at 195 ft with a 170 ft first drop.

Of all inverted coasters, it is Wicked Twister at 215 ft.

I thought 170 feet was the tallest (full circuit). So, I'm guessing hyper for this (if inverted).

<----Very dissapointed.

I'm desperately wanting to be nice right now, but nevertheless this is bubbling up inside me and I just gotta say it:

What kind of cheese would you like with your whine, YoungStud?

• Like 10

OFF TOPIC:

I don't want to make a new thread about this but I have a question about the new forums.

Has anyone else noticed that it no longer show who's viewing the topic at the bottom of the page? Is there a new place this is displayed or is that feature gone?

That's been discussed and answered in the server change complete thread in the bottom forum. It was removed to reduce the load on the database.

• Like 2

OFF TOPIC:

I don't want to make a new thread about this but I have a question about the new forums.

Has anyone else noticed that it no longer show who's viewing the topic at the bottom of the page? Is there a new place this is displayed or is that feature gone?

That's been discussed and answered in the server change complete thread in the bottom forum. It was removed to reduce the load on the database.

Thanks for the info. Sorry, I must have missed that.

OFF TOPIC:

Post #22: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27849-KICentral-server-change-complete/

But you can still see who's reading what as seen in The Interpreter's link in post #21, but not while you're on a topic. I'll miss that, but it's not something that's very important.

EDIT: Beat by jcgoble3

• Like 1

^Talon, Patriot, Great Bear, Nemesis Inferno, and Nemesis all have only 4. Flight Deck at CGA only has 3.

Also, when I mentioned full circuit earlier, I was referring that KI could go for the tallest inverted coaster record for full circuit coasters without going for the overall record. Just because Wicked Twister is a shuttle coaster doesn't exclude it from being an inverted coaster.

^Talon, Patriot, Great Bear, Nemesis Inferno, and Nemesis all have only 4. Flight Deck at CGA only has 3.

Also, when I mentioned full circuit earlier, I was referring that KI could go for the tallest inverted coaster record for full circuit coasters without going for the overall record. Just because Wicked Twister is a shuttle coaster doesn't exclude it from being an inverted coaster.

Black Mamba has 4 inversions too.

This has me excited a little. I remember how excited I was a year ago that SOB was going to be no more. I apologize to those of you that liked SOB, but that ride was painful! With that latest tweet, makes me think that 2014 announcement isn't too far away.