Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I think he's referring to the number of owls management has place around the construction area and fence.

I think he was just pointing out the fact that there were 7 owls.

I am offended !! I am a girl

• Like 2

I think he's referring to the number of owls management has place around the construction area and fence.

I think he was just pointing out the fact that there were 7 owls.

I am offended !! I am a girl

Sorry. I didn't realize that. I now see that your profile says that, but I didn't take the time to look. My mistake.

Here's something I came up with. It might be somewhat outlandish, but I wanted to try and do my best at the decoding. Let's assume that we might (not ARE) get a B&M inverted coaster. Each of these clues represents one of the B&M inverted coasters at a Cedar Fair park (except for Silver Bullet because I had nothing on it).

Cedar Fair B&M Inverted Coasters/Possible Clues

Raptor – Cedar Point/Owl Prop (an owl is a bird of prey called a raptor)

Talon – Dorney Park/Owl Prop (owls use their talons to catch its prey)

Afterburn – Carrowinds/Don’s “How about a little fire, Scarecrow?” Tweet. (Fire=burn)

Patriot – Worlds of Fun/ Don quoting Steve Miller Band’s “Fly like an Eagle” (Patriot’s logo has an eagle)

Silver Bullet - Knott’s Berry Farm/This one I don't know. Has Don Tweeted a Bob Segar and the Silver Bullet Band song?

Flight Deck – California’s Great America/ “No Camping” (as in military boot camp) signs have a stenciled font (very military-ish) and Don’s “A Few Good Men” movie quote.

Other Decoding Theories

The 7 owls could represent 7 inversions?

What do you guys think?

• Like 13

Here's something I came up with. It might be somewhat outlandish, but I wanted to try and do my best at the decoding. Let's assume that we might (not ARE) get a B&M inverted coaster.

Afterburn – Carrowinds/Don’s “How about a little fire, Scarecrow?” Tweet. (Fire=burn)

Patriot – Worlds of Fun/ Don quoting Steve Miller Band’s “Fly like an Eagle” (Patriot’s logo has an eagle)

Silver Bullet - Knott’s Berry Farm/This one I don't know. Has Don Tweeted a Bob Segar and the Silver Bullet Band song?

Flight Deck – California’s Great America/ “No Camping” (as in military boot camp) signs have a stenciled font (very military-ish) and Don’s “A Few Good Men” movie quote.

Other Decoding Theories

What do you guys think?

Wow that's really something. I'm thinking about the missing tweet/quote...let you know.

Here's something I came up with. It might be somewhat outlandish, but I wanted to try and do my best at the decoding. Let's assume that we might (not ARE) get a B&M inverted coaster.

Other Decoding Theories

What do you guys think?

Thats some very good decoding i think you might be going somewhere with this one!

• Like 1

<----Very dissapointed.

One less person in line woo! If it's an invert, I'll plan to ride 2-3 times a trip. Like Diamondback. Because what other ride is worth riding 2-3 times other time FoF/Beast/TopGun-Flight Deck?

• Like 6

<----Very dissapointed.

One less person in line woo! If it's an invert, I'll plan to ride 2-3 times a trip. Like Diamondback. Because what other ride is worth riding 2-3 times other time FoF/Beast/TopGun-Flight Deck?
Invertiblow bro.

To bad this wasn't going in 9 years ago instead of ijst.

Raptor Cedar Point/Owl Prop (an owl is a bird of prey called a raptor)

Talon Dorney Park/Owl Prop (owls use their talons to catch its prey)

Afterburn Carrowinds/Dons How about a little fire, Scarecrow? Tweet. (Fire=burn)

Patriot Worlds of Fun/ Don quoting Steve Miller Bands Fly like an Eagle (Patriots logo has an eagle)

Silver Bullet - Knotts Berry Farm/This one I don't know. Has Don Tweeted a Bob Segar and the Silver Bullet Band song?

Flight Deck Californias Great America/ No Camping (as in military boot camp) signs have a stenciled font (very military-ish) and Dons A Few Good Men movie quote.

Other Decoding Theories

What do you guys think?

Everything except the inversions:owls seems a little bit of a stretch.

<----Very dissapointed.

Adventure Express. A marathon-worthy mine train if there ever was one.

• Like 13

Too many people on this board are biased in opinion when you talk about the age-old B&M vs Intamin debate. Intaminallday, judging by your username, I can tell you're thinking about what you want, not what the park needs. The park does need an invert, in my eyes at least. We need a good, solid inverting coaster with a great capacity, and an invert is one of the best ways to go. You talk about the designs being "outdated" and "gimmicky," but you fail to explain why every model continues to draw huge crowds. Why does Raptor have one of the longest lines throughout the day at Cedar Point?

Because it's overrated.

I rarely ride Raptor... it is terrible and just gives out headaches, give me MF, Mag, Mave, TTD, WT, and GK before i would think about riding Raptor

• Like 3