Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

100th post but now I believe it's a invert because we lack a full circuit invert!! Also because if the track spotted! Wasn't with diamond back the transfer station got but in first! Screamscape has photo of blue transfer track and blues tracks! Tht code is WT?

Check Screamscape guys. He posted a Halloween Haunt update and that new bm track was spotted at the factory.

this forum is farther into decoding then screamscape, i and i think another guy from this forum emailed screamscape about the track at b&m and the pictures.
  • Like 1

Yeah, if everybody would keep up with the thread and read all the posts, a lot of the repetitiveness would be cut out and it wouldn't be so hard for everyone to keep up. I mean the screamscape stuff was on this board days ago and has been brought up twice in the last hour.

• Like 3

I don't have twitter, so I have only kept up with Don's tweets from reading this thread. He seems to be posting more in the last few days. Could this be leading to an announcement or am I just crazy?

FWIW, you really don't need a Twitter account to keep up with Don's posts. Just go here every once in a while and you can read the updates.

Can we not post on this topic unless someone has something new to say? Something with meaning? I don't want to miss anything but I keep reading the same crap everyday? Someone please start a new topic of importance and not to post us all in circles please! This has become what we all know as a circle topic that is going ??? In circles!

I agree.

I mean no offense to those of you who are new members because I truly welcome you to the site, but so much of what you're talking about, and so many of the questions you're asking, have already been addressed in this very thread. I really want to encourage you to read through the entire thread and you'll find your answers.

I would venture to guess that a quick call to CSF would clear up their views on whats trespassing on their property and what isn't. One could even inquire about a tour of the facility(which to me sounds awesome).

I was going to say something similar, but you kinda beat me to it. If people want to take pictures of track on the CSF property, why don't they just call them ahead of time and ask....or drive over there, stop in the office, and ask in person.

its official! the girl in front of me in line for The Beast yesterday has figured out what the new ride will be! apparently since Vortex is sinking they are just going to move it over there. case closed. When I heard her telling her friends this I was in awe of it..and the fact that they and the people in front of them seemed to believe it. lol

• Like 8

I would venture to guess that a quick call to CSF would clear up their views on whats trespassing on their property and what isn't. One could even inquire about a tour of the facility(which to me sounds awesome).

I was going to say something similar, but you kinda beat me to it. If people want to take pictures of track on the CSF property, why don't they just call them ahead of time and ask....or drive over there, stop in the office, and ask in person.

Ohio law is very clear on that; entering private property without authorization is trespassing.

You should never call any of Cedar Fair's vendors to inquire about anything related to their parks. Trust me - vendors hate when they are contacted by customers of their clients. This can strain these types of relationships.

Take photos from the road, but stay out and leave CSF alone. Please.

• Like 13

I keep reading about these blue supports. Is there any proof that these pieces are going to Kings Island? Or is there any proof that they are not going to Kings Island?

Maybe this?

So i just noticed something about the label that was posted. Take a look at first 3 numbers of the bar code text. Could this add to the paranormal activity?

New tweet from @KingsIslandPR

"I am thinking of two numbers between 1-31. Any guesses?"

...hmmm...

I thinking either 7/30 or 7/31

its official! the girl in front of me in line for The Beast yesterday has figured out what the new ride will be! apparently since Vortex is sinking they are just going to move it over there. case closed. When I heard her telling her friends this I was in awe of it..and the fact that they and the people in front of them seemed to believe it. lol

I think if I heard people say something like that, I'd speak up and correct their misunderstanding. Otherwise the rumors just keep spreading.

Ohio law is very clear on that; entering private property without authorization is trespassing.

You should never call any of Cedar Fair's vendors to inquire about anything related to their parks. Trust me - vendors hate when they are contacted by customers of their clients. This can strain these types of relationships.

Take photos from the road, but stay out and leave CSF alone. Please.

I'm not advocating trespassing. The whole point of my response is to prevent trespassing. If you can't see that, you're obviously misunderstanding my comment.

B&M does work for other companies, not just Cedar Fair. And CSF does other kinds of steel work, not just B&M track for Cedar Fair or other amusement park chains.

Nowhere did I say you should call CSF and ask them about an amusement park's projects. I said to call them first to ask...meaning to ask if they allow people to take pictures of track on their property. I highly doubt walking into their office to ask constitutes trespassing. I think that would be the much more responsible thing to do instead of simply going there to take pictures of the track first.

• Like 2

^^ Asking is a lot better than trespassing, for sure. The latter is a crime.

Since none of us are the customer, contacting Clermont Steel Fabricators about their B&M coaster track is not appropriate. I wanted to make that clear.

We don't want anyone from this site harming Cedar Fair's business relationships by annoying their vendors.

• Like 6

I have heard that CSF is actually pretty nice about showing you portions of the floor that they are ok with people seeing, some things they do not want seen. I myself have never had an encounter with them but from other people I've worked with and spoken to they're used to our type wanting to show up and look around as long as it's pre-arranged

• Like 1

@secondson I probably would have said something to them but it didn't seem worth my time. I actually argued with a guy once over Vortex not sinking. after that I pretty much let it go. lol

Yeah, it's kinda sad that people listen to these rumors to start with. You're right, it's not worth arguing about. I just know myself, and I'd be apt to say something like "Vortex isn't sinking....that's just a rumor". If they want to argue, then I'd probably just say "Well, maybe you know something I don't" and leave it at that....even if I knew better. I hate confrontations with people.

^^ Asking is a lot better than trespassing, for sure. The latter is a crime.

Since none of us are the customer, contacting Clermont Steel Fabricators about their B&M coaster track is not appropriate. I wanted to make that clear.

We don't want anyone from this site harming Cedar Fair's business relationships by annoying their vendors.

I agree, my friend. I understand it's not necessarily appropriate to ask them about any particular park's track. I just meant people should ask first before taking pictures. I think we're both in agreement on things, though. We're good. :)

Oh...EDIT: I missed something you said. In no way would I want anyone to annoy them. I wouldn't even advocate mentioning an affiliation with this site or any park.

New tweet from @KingsIslandPR

"I am thinking of two numbers between 1-31. Any guesses?"

...hmmm...

Isn't it obvious folks?

Pay attention... don't get caught up in minutia and nonsense. Simply LISTEN to what the park is NOT saying.

You'll know in due time, the park is telling you that.

• Like 9

Has anyone put i. Thought that possibly that blue track support at CSF is heading down to kentucky kingdom? They announced that they are building a new steel coaster for the parks reopening in 2014.

• Like 1

Has anyone put i. Thought that possibly that blue track support at CSF is heading down to kentucky kingdom? They announced that they are building a new steel coaster for the parks reopening in 2014.

A b&m invert cost more than 7 million

edit:secondson beat me to it