Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

(6/27/13) While our last source seemed fairly certain the new Kings Island coaster would be a Wing design, all the latest rumors come back to what I was thinking I would build if I ran the park… a world record breaking B&M Inverted coaster. Sorry THE-BEAST

I find screamscape as a credible place to get my hopes up.

I think a lot of people do...some only take it as pure truth.

On the other hand, I seem to remember back in 2010 one Mr. Don Helbig notified the media of the coming announcement...at 3 the afternoon before. The result? Largest media attendance since The Bat announcement. With Don, one just never knows. He does what he does...and it works!

And no teasers.....hmm. Oh Mr. Don Helbig, how he changes things up!

Vortex lover do you see the posts in this thread asking if scream scape can use pics that I have posted?

My goodness we have gotten a lot of new users who know more then us on day one lately.

i dont thank they did

Oh, the irony.

I asked you once already. Who did Cedar Fair buy the Banshee rights from?

Terp, who likes learning and stuff.

• Like 2

Everything the Interpreter has posted in response to Vortex has me cracking up!

EDIT: and also I would like to know which keyboard has the "a" and "I" keys next to each other.. Idk where thank came from...unless the road was really bumpy...

• Like 5

Everything the Interpreter has posted in response to Vortex has me cracking up!

EDIT: and also I would like to know which keyboard has the "a" and "I" keys next to each other.. Idk where thank came from...unless the road was really bumpy...

More than likely it was an autocorrect fail.

• Like 1

Cruel and unusual punishment is unconstitutional. But I am not sure keyboards have inalienable rights.

At least he didn't take all of the keys off and put them in the wrong places. Unrealnightmare, who spent a whole 2 hours one night trying to put his keys back in the right place.

• Like 1

What if we're looking at the worlds first inverted wing coaster!!! That would be so sweet!!!

Um, that's not possible. Inverts, by definition, have the seats hang directly under the track. Wing coasters, by definition, have the seats out to either side of the track. The two concepts are mutually exclusive.

• Like 2

Cruel and unusual punishment is unconstitutional. But I am not sure keyboards have inalienable rights.

At least he didn't take all of the keys off and put them in the wrong places. Unrealnightmare, who spent a whole 2 hours one night trying to put his keys back in the right place.

Looking for letters in all the wrong places...

Terp, who played Post Office...once (and worked in one--not for one--early in his adult life).

• Like 2