Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Cruel and unusual punishment is unconstitutional. But I am not sure keyboards have inalienable rights.

At least he didn't take all of the keys off and put them in the wrong places. Unrealnightmare, who spent a whole 2 hours one night trying to put his keys back in the right place.

People used to do that at my school and spell profane words.

• Like 2

Our guests will see tomorrow what arrived today.

- @KingsIslandPR

SOMEBODY GO TO THE PARK!*

*Disclaimer: Do not trespass on the private property of Kings Island, Clermont Steel Fabrication, or any other business or individual. Wait until the park is open to the public before entering the park and do not enter restricted areas. Always obey the law and park rules, and act responsibly.

• Like 8

I just have a question, who else gets notifications from twitter for Kings Island? I got it when they started doing the tweet ups and I'm not constantly on my phone at Kings Island. Now on the other hand I do like getting notifications from it with the "hints".

(6/27/13) While our last source seemed fairly certain the new Kings Island coaster would be a Wing design, all the latest rumors come back to what I was thinking I would build if I ran the park a world record breaking B&M Inverted coaster. Sorry THE-BEAST

Screamscape would report that it would be a Mr Hankey themed coaster with big turds as the trains if someone emailed Lance and told him that. Howdy Ho!

• Like 11

Vortex lover, I suggest you go back to the beginning of this forum and read it from top to bottom. I promise you no site knows more than these ladies and gentlemen here.... which is just about nothing! The only thing we're 100% on is no WingRider. I suggest you get your reading on, I sit and read pages and only add my two cents into the feed once or twice a day if that. #Waitforannouncement

Kings Island has already got a flying coaster and its called Firehawk

Uh oh! The Dippin Dot's stand got new spoons!!! Knowing Don, theres probably new toilet seat covers. J/K.

Somebody beat you by 6 seconds.
You have to type a thousand words a second on this forum. Lol non stop action.

So what. A theme park doesn't have to have one of each type of roller coaster, they can have two of the same kind as long as the guests will like it. Maybe if it is a flying coaster, it'll have better technology, more inversions, smoother, near miss elements. Maybe it'll interact with fire or water like manta, idk as long as its a roller coaster ill be happy with whatever KI announces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I was at the park today, and boy was it crowded, especially for a Monday. We only got on Firehawk and Diamondback before heading over to the much less crowded Soak City. However, while queuing for FH, I noticed something of interest under the ride. Remember those footers with grate looking things on top that seem way too close together? I still can't answer why they are so close, but the same thing is seen under Firehawk.

Here is an overview. I circled the sewers. Three in total, two on the left, with one on the right.

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p712/rcwizard13/Sewers1_zpsde1325da.jpg?t=1375147487

And now zoomed in. The left two:

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p712/rcwizard13/Sewers2_zps7ce9823b.jpg?t=1375147507

And the right one:

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p712/rcwizard13/Sewers3_zpsd00b241b.jpg?t=1375147496

• Like 5