Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

839.445 is what some one tweet me I ask question like what is it I guess supports and he said kinda then transfer track then he tweeted the numbers what is the number on the track but something is coming for the ride is coming

839.445 is what some one tweet me I ask question like what is it I guess supports and he said kinda then transfer track then he tweeted the numbers what is the number on the track but something is coming for the ride is coming

Is this even in English?

• Like 14

Guys this is real info

Well then, it would help if you would tell us what you are talking about in this conversation and who is on the other end of it. Your missing a lot of details.

• Like 1

I think this needs some decoding as well. :blink:

• Like 14

Is this from a Russian immigrant?

• Like 4

Guys this is real info

Well then, it would help if you would tell us what you are talking about in this conversation and who is on the other end of it. Your missing a lot of details.

I am sorry I was in a rush when I wrote this I will give you the guys twitter and you can see the whole convo!! @coasterrummors
  • Like 1

On kic they said that Vortex is planned to be torn down but now i think that ki is not going to tear down Vortex

I've been hearing Vortex was going to meet it's end for 7 years now.. It's not going anywhere soon, I hope. I am Vortex's other lover, brother.. or sister (but that doesn't rhyme.)

---

And I think I need not comment on this "real info." It's been said for me.

• Like 2

I think this needs some decoding as well. :blink:

Yeah it hurt my head just to try and decode this post alone.

• Like 5

I tend to think Vortex fan is making the thread collapse in on itself with all his talk referring to KIC on KIC.

Makes me think of this.

Thinking too much on this thread is starting to hurt.

Yes he will create a portal that will drain into the new sewer grates that were discovered.

• Like 1

I am still holding hope that there is green intamin track hiding somewhere.

It is hiding somewhere. In your mind.

HA!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Okay, I'll be nice and go back to my popcorn.

• Like 2

Translation below.

839.445 is what some one tweet me

Someone tweeted me the number 839.445

I ask question like what is it I guess supports and he said kinda then transfer track

I asked if it was supports and he said, Im not sure, maybe transfer track.

then he tweeted the numbers

Then he sent the numbers through Twitter

what is the number on the track but something is coming

for the ride is coming

Im not sure what the number on the track is, but something is coming for the ride.

• Like 13