Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I should have picked a better night to join KIC...don't lump me in with that crowd, my spelling and grammar is considerably better.

And I'll form coherent thoughts that don't sound like the ramblings of an immigrant

Don't brag about your spelling and grammar just yet. You missed some punctuation in your posts, and used the word "to" incorrectly. ;)

BTW, welcome to KIC.

It?

pennywise.jpg

Dude, why did you have to post that picture? I hate clowns! They freak me out.

Don't see this anywhere on the thread. Anyone see this?

Seriously people? Why are we posting things we already posted and yes it was already posted! We've been talking about it for an hour or so, read the thread. Some of these people are driving me insane especially TheVortex. Let me ask something, why did you post I'm back...not once but twice. Who the hell cares, first off you can't spell or write and you are giving out false information and information that is useless to this thread. Don't write posts say crap like, Hi....I got a doggie today, or as Vortex would put it....I gut dog taday. I am sorry for being an ass but some people need to learn not to be so...foolish or annoying.

I don't understand how people think that every darn tweet by Don has something to do with project 2014....who knows, this won't be his last tweet today. Seriously people, if Don tweeted I like apples, do you? You all would be " OMG the new coaster is about apples, omg, then 50 posts about darn apples"

My god, do you guys not read the rules. I mean I understand I cursed a bit but I am making a point. Also for those wondering I've been on this site since 05 under a different name so don't think that I am one of those new members ranting.

DarkSide - I don't think you're a new member ranting. I just think you need to calm down. Let me give you some humble advice: If you're going to get along with people in this forum, you need to stop being so boisterous. Trust me. I got scolded several times before I learned my lesson. Just have fun.

Not me. I've got diversions on my mind.

Among other things, you got splinters growing in the windmills of your mind

I'm sorry....I just couldn't resist. But you know I'm kidding. :) It's just that when I read your post, I immediately thought of that scene from the Carol Burnett show.

• Like 1

I think its awesome that Don put that tweet up about apples, something that the general public would take as a marketing tweet, something that KICentral would take as a shout out letting us know that he's following along. Well played Don, well played. He is in Ohio's playground afterall.

• Like 10

I would like a straight steeper drop, not much straight track, and a more intense ride. Thats all I am hoping for at this point.

Edit: Also 8 row trains, the rear row will be more intense the further back.

Please not a drop like great bear!

f4b0e9o1qg0031v9et2lss.jpg

• Like 2

Trains don't come till towards the end.

Bzzzzt... not always.

I can name coasters that displayed trains to the public at the announcement prior to the coaster being constructed. Off the top of my head - Drachen Fire, The Bat, Legend & more.

Often, trains are also displayed at IAAPA well prior to coaster construction.

• Like 7

Bzzzzt... not always.

I can name coasters that displayed trains to the public at the announcement prior to the coaster being constructed. Off the top of my head - Drachen Fire, The Bat, Legend & more.

besides legend, it must be a arrow thing.

• Like 1

Bzzzzt... not always.

besides legend, it must be a arrow thing.

...and Gerstlauer, and B&M, and GCI.

But if you are speaking about your beloved Intamin... then you're right - they typically don't have them ready for announcements. ;-)

• Like 11

Secondson...you're welcome.

Beep beep richie

Let me guess - you're my brother trying to mess with me. Punk. :D

Happy day. Need to follow your lead: sit back and wait. Maybe have a nice lemonade. And some popcorn.

I should have picked a better night to join KIC...don't lump me in with that crowd, my spelling and grammar is considerably better.

And I'll form coherent thoughts that don't sound like the ramblings of an immigrant

Don't brag about your spelling and grammar just yet. You missed some punctuation in your posts, and used the word "to" incorrectly.

I noticed the "to" and "too" error shortly after I posted, but was too tired to change it.

I suppose I will settle for somewhere between perfect grammar and "Vortex Lover" grammar

• Like 9

Secondson...you're welcome.

Beep beep richie

Let me guess - you're my brother trying to mess with me. Punk. :D

Happy day. Need to follow your lead: sit back and wait. Maybe have a nice lemonade. And some popcorn.

I'm gonna have cotton candy...maybe a balloon, red and green and yellow and blue...

• Like 2

Here's three pictures I took yesterday. There really isn't anything different in them, and they're from between a small part of the fence. Sorry they aren't great, or anything new really.

003.jpg

Look everyone it's a truck! huzzah! Ok, I figured It added a little perspective.

002.jpg

A guy working in a hole, but it looked more like a ramp than a hole.

001.jpg

This was taken just to the left of the previous picture. The fence, and my cheap phone wouldn't let me fit it all in one shot clearly.

• Like 1

Of course everyone should. I only updated cause I was already planning to be here.the breast cancer signs are around the Tower and its nice and a nice thing to see in regards to awareness.

If you don't sit and wait for things to come, the wait doesn't feel as long. Maybe you won't be the first to know about a countdown but is that really so important?

(This was in response to someone saying everyone should eat a snickers)

• Like 1

Latest Tweet from @KingsIslandPR

"Apples, other fruits and salads are available at the KI Marketplace at the entrance to Coney Mall."

Yep, that's all the proof I need to know that Don is having a good time with us, ha!

I imagine he has one of the most fun jobs in the world.

Ask the PR person for Six Flags over Texas or Paula at HW how much fun they are having when things go bad... Its a tough job but I am glad that Don is having fun with it.

• Like 1

Relax? Is anyone actually freaking out? I think I was the only one to really say I was a bit sad to see Don was just messing with us. I'm certainly not in need of relaxation from said minor disappointment. One other question:"wait" is being thrown around quite a bit ... what actually would you call what we are all doing besides waiting? What is the alternative to waiting because that may be on my menu for other things in life I must wait for?

• Like 1

Have you guys seen the picture of the apple Don tweeted? Yesterday he said we will see what arrived today and today we saw an apple he was just getting our hopes up:/

Please, please start reading back through the thread to catch up on the things you missed. Of course this tweet was already discussed, about 3 minutes after he tweeted it.

• Like 2

Don't brag about your spelling and grammar just yet. You missed some punctuation in your posts, and used the word "to" incorrectly.

I noticed the "to" and "too" error shortly after I posted, but was too tired to change it.

I suppose I will settle for somewhere between perfect grammar and "Vortex Lover" grammar

You're t2761.gif

Have fun, mate. I think you'll fit in just fine. But stay off bumpy roads. ^_^

Did I just use the word "mate"? How odd.

• Like 2

I honestly don't enjoy Dons tweets. Many of them are just filler with news that just pertains to the enthusiasts of the park, not the general public and it is the public eye that need persuading to go to the park... not the people like us who go regardless. Besides, as of late, his tweets have been nothing but unnecessary diversions, and I personally don't like subscribing to a parks twitter that fills my feed with useless updates.

Talk about whats going on at the park, what rides are maybe closed due to weather, or special events occurring that day. Cedar Point does a great job with their twitter.

But to be fair, Dons twitter is more on topic than KIC's forums.

• Like 6