Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Very interesting to know that it will be world record breaking. Maybe the tallest and fastest, possibly longest invert?

If this is going to be an invert which I hope it is, I would like to see tallest, fastest, most inversions for a invert.

• Like 2

August 8th! Just got a text that they will unveil it on August 8th! So I guess "day this summer" did mean it won't be announced in the day time. I'm like a page late. Wow.

I don't think anybody thought that meant it would be a night announcement...well played Don, well played.

• Like 3

August 8th! Just got a text that they will unveil it on August 8th! So I guess "day this summer" did mean it won't be announced in the day time. I'm like a page late. Wow.

I don't think anybody thought that meant it would be a night announcement...well played Don, well played.

I thought people who followed this thread from the beginning thought it would either be a night announcement or a multiple day announcement. A few thought after the summer though.

• Like 3

I thought people who followed this thread from the beginning thought it would either be a night announcement or a multiple day announcement.  A few thought after the summer though.

I should of rephrased that I didn't think it would he announced at night.

I assume that this announcement will be open to the public but haven't heard any confirmation? Don?

The date and time were sent, along with "Save the Date", to anyone who subscribed to "KI Club" updates. That's a pretty safe assumption.

It is amazing how many people had no idea that Kings Island was even building a ride. People on twitter are tweeting "Huh?" and "I hope it is a new coaster." Are people that oblivious to the big huge construction site where SOB used to stand? Man I lose hope in humanity more and more everyday...

• Like 11

I assume that this announcement will be open to the public but haven't heard any confirmation? Don?

The date and time were sent, along with "Save the Date", to anyone who subscribed to "KI Club" updates. That's a pretty safe assumption.

Just checking because of the events as of late...don't want anyone to be there that's not supposed to be!

• Like 1

It is amazing how many people had no idea that Kings Island was even building a ride. People on twitter are tweeting "Huh?" and "I hope it is a new coaster." Are people that oblivious to the big huge construction site where SOB used to stand? Man I lose hope in humanity more and more everyday...

Most people don't look at KI or Amusement Parks as we do. We notice every change and think its something big. Imagine something that you don't obsess about. You probably wouldn't notice a change like what's going on at KI.

• Like 3