Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

@Railrider, post amount does not matter at all, and the sob did hold the record of first wooden looping coaster, but i do advise not using someones amount of posts as how much they know, it simply means thats how much they have posted, not how much they know

No, it didn't! It was the only looping wooden coaster. At the time. There have been looping wooden coasters before.

Dont need to freak out man, everyone makes mistakes, i forgot about the first looping coasters, so theres no need to freak out

But you still insisted that it was the first..

Yes but before you posted i went back and fixed my mistake, but everyone has to jump in on a single mistake, i was not thinking when i posted it, i ended up remembering later about the first looping coaster

He wasn't really "freaking out" he used exclimation because even after there were multiple posts after your comment to the Interpreter, you still insisted that Son of Beast held the record for first Looping wooden coaster. and BTW the bolded part shows that in fact, you did not edit...

• Like 2

Everyone are sure the name is going to be Banshee, based on all of the teasers. But what if that is not the name? What if the latest clue being sent to the media with the silver comb and the gray hair is the clue what the actual name might be? Could the silver come and gray mean the new record breaker will be called, Silver Streak? If this is indeed the name, who will be laughing their heads off as they eat their Snicker bar? As for me, I prefer Baby Ruth's over Snickers. Just a thought.

• Like 1

Everyone are sure the name is going to be Banshee, based on all of the teasers. But what if that is not the name? What if the latest clue being sent to the media with the silver comb and the gray hair is the clue what the actual name might be? Could the silver come and gray mean the new record breaker will be called, Silver Streak? If this is indeed the name, who will be laughing their heads off as they eat their Snicker bar? As for me, I prefer Baby Ruth's over Snickers. Just a thought.

The silver comb actually is evidence that it will be called Banshee, in Irish stories a Banshee is portrayed as a woman with gray hair and a silver comb

In response to the blue track sighting at CSF, is it really for Kings Island? It looks like the track color matches the blue supports for Invertigo and the blue on Delerium. Is Kings Island going to put that much blue in an area or mix it up? Just pondering.

@Railrider, post amount does not matter at all, and the sob did hold the record of first wooden looping coaster, but i do advise not using someones amount of posts as how much they know, it simply means thats how much they have posted, not how much they know

No, it didn't! It was the only looping wooden coaster. At the time. There have been looping wooden coasters before.

Dont need to freak out man, everyone makes mistakes, i forgot about the first looping coasters, so theres no need to freak out

But you still insisted that it was the first..

Yes but before you posted i went back and fixed my mistake, but everyone has to jump in on a single mistake, i was not thinking when i posted it, i ended up remembering later about the first looping coaster

He wasn't really "freaking out" he used exclimation because even after there were multiple posts after your comment to the Interpreter, you still insisted that Son of Beast held the record for first Looping wooden coaster. and BTW the bolded part shows that in fact, you did not edit...

You just walked in here and challenged our most respected member, A man who always thinks through not only what he says but what you say? Don't be surprised you were shut down by the community. That type of activity is accepted no where. You seem well spoken, intelligent, and perhaps will be able to actually contribute to the forum "which is more then I can say for several new members" but please curb your enthusiasm.

• Like 5

Yeah, I don't know how good a blue supported, blue track coaster will look. It'll be as corny looking at the first coasters I made in RCT when I was 6.

at least if it's the same shade of blue.

I agree with that! To me blue on blue is a little blan...Invertigo looks alright, but to me it looks really tacky with the sign still yellow and red.

The silver comb might reference something from a Pogue's song, "Turkish song of the darned."

(Did you see the woman with the comb in her hand

Wailing away on the wall on the strand
As you danced to the turkish song of the darned?)

Of course, they are referencing a Banshee.

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't know how good a blue supported, blue track coaster will look. It'll be as corny looking at the first coasters I made in RCT when I was 6.

Sort of like this.....

If it is indeed track and not supports in that picture (it's hard to tell), it's probably track for the station or transfer. Look at Silver Bullet, It's whole lift hill, station, and transfer are all red track and red supports, then everything else on the ride is silver supports and red/yellow track. Who knows?

Something interesting about color. I do know that Cedar Fair does/used to paint their B&M track different than anyone else, with the sides of the spines painted a different color (ie: Mantis, Silver Bullet, Patriot, Talon, Raptor, Hydra, Behemoth, Gatekeeper, etc.)

I was referring to track with similar color of supports, not that the teal would be our track color...

Oh, yeah. that's why I made the revision soon after my post. Because many coasters have same colors.. but just different shades of them and they look fine.

I think Leviathan is pretty...

Really they should make something yellow and green.

EW!

No! Really! That would be like the king cobra and that ride looked cool!

I thought you meant green track, yellow supports and vise versa...